Self Updating Maps

DeletedUser

lol

I was really bord, staring at the maps....

And I saw that figure o.0 ... And it seemed as if the reason it revealed itself to me was so I could show the rest of the world and tell you guys of his pressence ;D

Last edited by a moderator:

blaise12

Please do not include Exile2 in are family because as far as I know we are not family tribes with them

DeletedUser

heehehehe we look like someone flicked a paint brush on the map XD
i look like it by myself, so TATS is just a supersized me lol

seth89

I find it funny that the rest of the world is like Changing yet DA hasn't. And it's been at war the longest. :O
Tho grats to TATS for Merging to top. Way to prove your skill... that having heavy helps a little. Even tho he still sucks *wink wink*

DeletedUser

i am if it is tango
but not if it is agressive danceing as i have all my nukes out ;(

seth89

I told her... And she whipped me... :'(
Nearly Banned me from Tribalwars. :O

It was the Ban or No Boobie shows and I chose you Heavy.
I HOPE YOUR PROUD.!

DeletedUser

I find it funny that the rest of the world is like Changing yet DA hasn't. And it's been at war the longest. :O
Tho grats to TATS for Merging to top. Way to prove your skill... that having heavy helps a little. Even tho he still sucks *wink wink*

Probably because your waaaaaay over there in your cornor nobbling inactives=P while us center map players just litterally got the rug pulled from under us. little confused why LL joined an inactive evil tribe but w/e just joarth sitting him anyway. the map looks a little messed up. but tats "no diplomacy us against everyone" policy could prove to be interesting,,, defintly more interesting than the NL "secret" op lol.

seth89

Probably because your waaaaaay over there in your cornor nobbling inactives=P while us center map players just litterally got the rug pulled from under us. little confused why LL joined an inactive evil tribe but w/e just joarth sitting him anyway. the map looks a little messed up. but tats "no diplomacy us against everyone" policy could prove to be interesting,,, defintly more interesting than the NL "secret" op lol.

At least we have surived nearly a year at war and how long did you last with TSoH till TATS tore it apart :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Pretty sure that's not really on topic... go fight in a diff thread. -_-