Self Updating Maps

DeletedUser64451

Yes, in AXE you know all about players who have gotten fat on barbs and wouldn't know how to take an enemy village if they tried :p

DA is a leftover of the noob players in the southeast. The rest of the noob players wound up...elsewhere.

seth89

DA is a leftover of all the noob players accumulated during the past 3-4 years on world 15. Nothing will ever change them because the majority have no idea what a war is therefore they will never improve. Eating barbs and inactives because you're too much of a coward to attack people themselves for so many years becomes a habit. And that kind of a habit dies hard. Don't believe me? Ask your bud awarzone. He will fill you you on this.

I am a noob yet I have nearly removed .spear from K47 with only scouts from 1 player. Bar that no recounquers or any other sort of attacks
I have still Gotten villages untouched from Jorth in K46 cause he is too much of a coward to attack me.
Ali hasn't even bothered with my single K75.

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser64451

You mean that one village you have with 200k troops in it? No wonder he hasn't bothered with it :D

seth89

You mean that one village you have with 200k troops in it? No wonder he hasn't bothered with it :D

Now that's a lie.
I withdrew all the troops.
*cough*

I though most AXE excelled at ridding us of stacked villages. Or do they only hit inactive or 3mil less players.

DeletedUser

I am a noob yet I have nearly removed .spear from K47 with only scouts from 1 player. Bar that no recounquers or any other sort of attacks
I have still Gotten villages untouched from Jorth in K46 cause he is too much of a coward to attack me.
Ali hasn't even bothered with my single K75.

:icon_rolleyes:

But you are another kind of noob :icon_rolleyes: I dont think spear cares much about you :) The last time I sent tester nukes at you to k47 some died some not which was rather strange.

The villages in k46 indeed have a bit too much troops in there to be touched. The nukes needed to clear them are being used to batter other DA nubs. And lately the DA "grey vill envy virus" has spread onto AXE creating a new war. AXE vs barbs vs DA vs barbs O_O

seth89

But you are another kind of noob :icon_rolleyes: I dont think spear cares much about you :) The last time I sent tester nukes at you to k47 some died some not which was rather strange.

The villages in k46 indeed have a bit too much troops in there to be touched. The nukes needed to clear them are being used to batter other DA nubs. And lately the DA "grey vill envy virus" has spread onto AXE creating a new war. AXE vs barbs vs DA vs barbs O_O

The same kind of nub as yourself dear sir?
And you sound surpised that your nukes returned?
Did you think I have stacked all my villages. I am just surpised no one nobled them. Seeing as I am clearly inactive. Your kind of target then. :lol:

Oh hush. Those K46 villages aren't stacked.
What you on about.
If you wanted stacked I got around 200 - 300 more villages I can send to it. ;)

Last edited:

jaffe25

The same kind of nub as yourself dear sir?
And you sound surpised that your nukes returned?
Did you think I have stacked all my villages. I am just surpised no one nobled them. Seeing as I am clearly inactive. Your kind of target then. :lol:

Oh hush. Those K46 villages aren't stacked.
What you on about.
If you wanted stacked I got around 200 - 300 more villages I can send to it. ;)

No worries my friend. At the rate you guys are losing k67 it won't be long before we get to some of your more "tender" villas. Maybe bring some fun back into the game for you.

seth89

No worries my friend. At the rate you guys are losing k67 it won't be long before we get to some of your more "tender" villas. Maybe bring some fun back into the game for you.

I had to quit due to work.
So if I am still around in September/October, I will make sure to remove you pestky lot. ;)

jaffe25

Looks like game will be over by then......... I think the curtain is closing finally.

DeletedUser

indeed, things will be changing for better or worse very shortly.

And just to think, me and Jaffe ending up staying in the same tribe together happily ever after. Who wouldve through! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser64451

Seems like a mercy killing to me...it's not quite dead, but it's dying a slow, painful death.

And just to think, me and Jaffe ending up staying in the same tribe together happily ever after. Who wouldve through! :icon_eek:

Stranger things have happened....

DeletedUser

with the world settings the way they are (coins), it would be near on impossible to actually win this world. If either side were persistent it could easily go on another 5 years imo

jaffe25

Since this is a war game I'd like to compare it to fighting a real war. In saying this, I'd in turn like to point out that in an overwhelming majority that most wars are not ended in total annihilation of the losing force. Instead, most rational people realize they cannot win and then surrender. There are almost ALWAYS survivors. That is exactly what you in DA are now, SURVIVORS. You guys HAVE lost. You played well to make it here but in all stats you are 2nd and 2nd is where you guys will be now at the end. Was a GG.

DeletedUser

Since this is a war game I'd like to compare it to fighting a real war. In saying this, I'd in turn like to point out that in an overwhelming majority that most wars are not ended in total annihilation of the losing force. Instead, most rational people realize they cannot win and then surrender. There are almost ALWAYS survivors. That is exactly what you in DA are now, SURVIVORS. You guys HAVE lost. You played well to make it here but in all stats you are 2nd and 2nd is where you guys will be now at the end. Was a GG.

The major flaw in your logic is that we have not surrendered.

Also, in most wars, a key point-usually the capital, it taken which forces the defender to surrender. DA has not yet lost its capital and we are still fighting.

DeletedUser64451

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

What DA is doing now is more like border skirmishes by people who haven't gotten the word yet that the war is over. You'll figure it out. If any of you are so independently wealthy that you can afford to pump premium into a world in a losing cause....well i'm still playing other worlds, and I sure could use a donation.

DeletedUser

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

What DA is doing now is more like border skirmishes by people who haven't gotten the word yet that the war is over. You'll figure it out. If any of you are so independently wealthy that you can afford to pump premium into a world in a losing cause....well i'm still playing other worlds, and I sure could use a donation.

no no no, you missed the part about maybe taking enough villages from us, and forcing a petition :icon_rolleyes: