Self Updating Maps

yerboi87

Maybe you should of checked what tribe im in before posting that,

I am Clearly being Curious since kiwi left our family DCBH

Last edited:

cam sadge

no, im pretty sure they arent. I know DCBH's leader, and i believe he said it wasnt

Well SamSeverance is a co-leader of DCBH so that pretty much says that end is tellling the truth and
DCBH said:
cam sadge on 14.12. at 22:14
Hi someone posted sayign you are families with them i'm just emailing you to check this is true

ArgyleDragon on 14.12. at 22:19
Yeah we are now family together. We are just sorting out the details. Why do you ask?

How are you anyway? How have things gones since +P?

cam sadge on 14.12. at 22:22
Just checking before i update you onto the map who is the main tribe are you joining there family or them joining you. And it's gone alright i like my new tribe

ArgyleDragon on 14.12. at 22:24
We are still discussing at the moment. Could be taking a completely new name.

cam sadge on 14.12. at 22:31
lol tell me when your done so i can update maps

ArgyleDragon on 14.12. at 22:34
I will do. Thanks

To me that make it sound like the truth.

DeletedUser

dude, im positive that this deal was called off. And ranyon is the top leader of DCBH, i keep in touch with him

DeletedUser

Maybe you should of checked what tribe im in before posting that,

I am Clearly being Curious since kiwi left our family DCBH

is fine. DDA has never been a part of DMN family, nor ever will be

DeletedUser41720

damn politics :) i have never like it and i will never like it , i just want to play and grow fast :) but , i am a little bit bothered about this, because ranyon, one of my best friend, want me to post his comment i'l just copy paste it here, dont ask me, if u want further question, go ask ranyon

ranyon on 16.12. at 18:03
Ahhh, thanks buddy, could you quote me on this:
Thank you Arimel and Christmas Marine, you are both right and I am sorry if anyone had been mislead by someone from our tribe. Our only family is DCBH-2.

DeletedUser

I don't know how to delete posts, so ill make it clear.

They were joining ourfamily last week, but dew to diplo reasons, Eventualy didn't, thought i'd clear it up/.

DeletedUser41720

my point is, go check about this thing with ranyon, i think he is the supreme leader, correct me if i am wrong :)

cam sadge

Updated them. If there are any changes over the next 2 weeks i won't be here as i'm on holiday. So if you could email me ingame i will update when i get back

DeletedUser

quick note: well done on putting top ODA up, i remember someone saying it would be like the top 15 points map, i knew (others too) that it wouldn't be....

love all the maps by the way, good job all!

DeletedUser

*X* is ranked 14 and is not on the top 15 tribes map......:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

But wait theres other tribes on there that is not considered familys....i dunno i guess ill wait for cam sadge to get back

DeletedUser

Families together count as one tribe, but if there's a tribe on it's own large enough to be on that list....like tH and 4Horse, they're counted.

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser50105

im wondering, why does the DMN family allow RP or whatever to live? they can kill them.