Self Updating Maps

DeletedUser

On the "Last 24h ennoblements", it shouldn't be villages taken by family, but by tribe.

cam sadge

updated everything posted since i have been gone will be up tomorrow.

DeletedUser

There not the only ones hiding the fact there a family tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

huh?? what do you mean by that??
if you are talking about exile, we openly admit we are a family...
is there some tribe i am tottally missing

DeletedUser

Yes there is and there in the top 20.Im not going to say who but i bet when there leaders read this they will say something.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30632

Yes there is and there in the top 20.Im not going to say who but i bet when there leaders read this they will say something.

Haha, I'm guessing its TSoH. Sure, we'll be family in order to fill our merger promises (even with transferring some of our inactives to the tribe we merged with it took a little longer than hoped for). I could call them family, I could call them allies, I could call them an inactive tribe that we are eating up and they would still be the same thing. So sure, for the time being TSoH has a family.

Our magnificent sister tribe:

image.php

DeletedUser

Don't think he could be talking about TSoH Rogier. I'm pretty sure TSoH has been marked as a family on the map since a few days after the merger.

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser30632

The only tribes allen would purposefully target on the forums is us or -?- if not Exile. I think TicTac is openly considered a family now as well.... and since I don't believe Toxic Moon would respond to his post, I'll assume its TSoH.

am I right allen?

DeletedUser

Mr.Rogier is wrong.:lol: I wont tell you who just the fact that theres a tribe in the top 20 hiding it.

DeletedUser

correct but how does that make us family exactly? it just means we have 60 active members in AXE, can you boast the same?

DeletedUser

McBoozie i never said it was axe ill let you guys fued that one out.:lol: Ill keep who it is to myself.