Self Updating Maps

DeletedUser

Would the person who updates these maps please change the listing for DA-III to DA* so that they may be included in DA F on this map?

I withdraw my request. I fixed the problem myself by renaming the tribe to DA-II :icon_wink:

Kuenchinu

wow the map needs cleaning, there are tribes in tribes :icon_eek: and tribes on both side of the world :icon_eek:

DeletedUser64451

If the map-person is still around, you might as well go ahead and turn DAD into Exile family, since it's listed on their profile now...

Description
WE ARE EXILE.

yada yada words words

Family
Exile3
DAD

ok not an exact quote, but still :p

DeletedUser

o_O wow I actually recognize some people on the top player's list... and I guess tH is still around & kicking... I was in -?- (UnDecideD) ages ago, don't really play tw any more, just thought I'd poke a mod *pokes* and visit an old world.

DeletedUser90993

o_O wow I actually recognize some people on the top player's list... and I guess tH is still around & kicking... I was in -?- (UnDecideD) ages ago, don't really play tw any more, just thought I'd poke a mod *pokes* and visit an old world.

THEY ARE NOT tH :mad: but seriously they suck.

bluenile23

If the map-person is still around, you might as well go ahead and turn DAD into Exile family, since it's listed on their profile now...

ok not an exact quote, but still :p

we do not have them marked in our profile as family.
we are all old members that have moved on.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

we do not have them marked in our tribe as family.
we are all old members that have moved on.

damn, I missed the family button on the diplomacy list. I thought there was only ally, NAP and enemy, not family as well :lol:

DeletedUser

i didnt know they had a button to mark a tribe as family either

seth89

Wait.... Are you telling me that there's a button to mark tribe's as family.

*Inform's dukes. AXE set as Family. Exile. Set as Family. Exile3 Set as Family. tH Set as Family. !WAR! Set as Family. Jaffecakes Set as Teh Sex.*

I think that DA.F will be able to handle anyone who doesn't wanna join our.... Conquest. :)

DeletedUser64451

Wait.... Are you telling me that there's a button to mark tribe's as family.

*Inform's dukes. AXE set as Family. Exile. Set as Family. Exile3 Set as Family. tH Set as Family. !WAR! Set as Family. Jaffecakes Set as Teh Sex.*

I think that DA.F will be able to handle anyone who doesn't wanna join our.... Conquest. :)

*W15~L* ftw (y)

xannash

OOOOHHHH Going through old stuff... How many remember when the map looked like this?

Untitled-1.jpg

DeletedUser

wow xan thanks for that :O reminds me of my oldskl werock^3 days :O

<3

-sere

blaise12

wow thats an old map cant renember seeing a map that well isnt full and is in hte center so i guess its around 1 or 2 months from the start of the world