Self Updating Maps

xannash

It's a map from the first 'World War' or so it was at the time tH and AXE and Co. vs. -?- fam and SP fam,

DeletedUser

wow, TicTac....that takes me back to the good ol' days, although i have met a few players that are awesome and had the world not taken the turns it did i would probably of never met them

DeletedUser

OOOOHHHH Going through old stuff... How many remember when the map looked like this?

Untitled-1.jpg

this map reminds me of the days when the n~L took our small tribe in K6...damn those families....grrr...:icon_evil:

DeletedUser64451

The most amazing thing to me about this map is that the current #1 tribe in w15 wasn't even on the map yet.

DeletedUser

The most amazing thing to me about this map is that the current #1 tribe in w15 wasn't even on the map yet.

Recruitment can do that :p you seem to have a big intrest in the world maybe you have an account :icon_eek:!

DeletedUser

wow, TicTac....that takes me back to the good ol' days, although i have met a few players that are awesome and had the world not taken the turns it did i would probably of never met them

(nod)
for me tats was the best thing to happen ever for what came from it for me (love)
also all you fun southern players i been playing with recently (past year or so) :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

(nod)
for me tats was the best thing to happen ever for what came from it for me (love)
also all you fun southern players i been playing with recently (past year or so) :icon_biggrin:

exactly...the southern TSoH/TicTac players maybe inactive now, but wow, they were fun to play with...but, i still have had the pleasure of getting to know others, like the old Evil players (inlove)

DeletedUser

that make we want to cry ........Tictac and TSoH was the best times :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

join w50 when it opens up again (or it may be open again now..idk) West (K61,K51 area)

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
just thought id pop in :) not much has changed ? AXE vs DA WAR vs Exile th VS exile or war cant remember ?? btw see a few new players im a half-old player :O feels like yeaars but its like half a year i thinks :S

DeletedUser

any inactive accnt available for me? tho this is not the right tread^^, but i wanna play w15 tribalwars

DeletedUser90993

The map was way more open back then, plenty of targets and growth space, much more fun than what's left.