Self Updating Maps

DeletedUser

Is it even possible to change the colours...

thanks for getting this set up :)

DeletedUser

How about a round of applause for the fastest growing player and by far the fastest nobler in the world, coming from the dirty dirty South of the ~I~ tribe, give it up for Caaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaadeeeeeeeee POPPOVVVVVVVVV!

Lest we not ignore the growth speed of our dear Drunken Tiger, The Jungle Terror, jkohe. As well ArseneWenger who is currently on an impressive tear.

Great job guys. I'll soon be joining you on the list, I know you miss me up there.

DeletedUser

Great maps and thanks for stepping up.

One request could you at least include %'s for tribes around the rim i understand that the bigger tribes don't need it but it helps out the little tribes.

ubijalec124 said:
Dominance Map Rules:
A top player or tribe in a continent must have 1,000,000 points
on a single continent to be displayed.

So unless they have 1mil points they will not be shown.

I love the top player maps (ODA would probably be of more interest than fastest noblers). I'm sorry to see that my villages no longer make a picture of a pouncing cat, oh well.

you can msg nickjer and suggest that map. Maybe he will do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is it even possible to change the colours...

thanks for getting this set up :)

Yes it is but it is something i will not mess with unless two tribes next to each other have similar colors.

~I~ is white and ~LS~ is light blue. Both tribes borders are clearly visible so i see no need to change that colors.

DeletedUser

I have had a few requests for ODA maps. If I do ODA though, it will most likely be only for players. Usually with tribes the top 15 tribes are the top 15 ODA tribes as well. So it would make no sense to have nearly identical maps. But ODA players I might do in the future, because the map may not be identical to the top 15 players.

Changing colors of tribes is easy to do, but that is all up to ubijalec124. He is in charge of the maps for this world so he controls families and colors. If he believes that two colors that are next to each other are hard to tell the difference, then he will make changes. Hah, so bother him about colors, not me :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mick876

I have had a few requests for ODA maps. If I do ODA though, it will most likely be only for players. Usually with tribes the top 15 tribes are the top 15 ODA tribes as well. So it would make no sense to have nearly identical maps. But ODA players I might do in the future, because the map may not be identical to the top 15 players.

Changing colors of tribes is easy to do, but that is all up to ubijalec124. He is in charge of the maps for this world so he controls families and colors. If he believes that two colors that are next to each other are hard to tell the difference, then he will make changes. Hah, so bother him about colors, not me :)

hi, i was wondering if you could teach me how to make one as i want to do one for W6, or if you want you could just make one.

DeletedUser

I love the top player maps (ODA would probably be of more interest than fastest noblers). I'm sorry to see that my villages no longer make a picture of a pouncing cat, oh well.
Only in world 16 can you find a player patient enough to make a picture with his villages that can be connected to his name lol. This is by far the best world I've played on.

Incredible maps. Very nicely done, and I especially like how they update every 24 hours so we aren't looking at old, obsolete maps.

DeletedUser

Nice map. Can def see the grey bit in the middle growing:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

So unless they have 1mil points they will not be shown.

you can msg nickjer and suggest that map. Maybe he will do it.

:icon_biggrin:I guess that i will have to get to 1 million ASAP:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I believe someone stated it above, but what about allowing every K to show the top 2 tribes in it.

So, instead of 1,000,000 minimum it simply shows the top 2. That way us little guys have a reason to check the maps out as well. The previous maps had that, and just as we take over the top spot in K49 we have nothing to visually represent that :(

DeletedUser

I believe someone stated it above, but what about allowing every K to show the top 2 tribes in it.

So, instead of 1,000,000 minimum it simply shows the top 2. That way us little guys have a reason to check the maps out as well. The previous maps had that, and just as we take over the top spot in K49 we have nothing to visually represent that :(

i don`t think that TA had id that way. You want your tribe to be shown on the map there is a simple solution: noble more.

DeletedUser

Yeah, it didn't display every continent's #1 tribe, but it did name the tribe in the map :p

DeletedUser

I remember quite clearly, although I don't know if it was the TA you speak of, seeing WOL and -vKDv- atop K49. It listed the dominate tribe, and the 2nd ranked tribe. Now those maps are gone as we are killing both of them :( Was looking forward to gloating about the change in power but oh well.

DeletedUser

Aren't Virus and Plague a family? Maybe you should add that on the map :p

DeletedUser

Maybe you should lower the points needed in a continent for the Player Dominance Map too since only rqzaniq is currently shown there :p

DeletedUser

Maybe you should lower the points needed in a continent for the Player Dominance Map too since only rqzaniq is currently shown there :p

you don`t seriously expect nickjer to change programing.