Self Updating Maps

DeletedUser

the irony is that the only two players(rq and vocil) with more than one million points in a k are in the same k and only one of them is shown .

DeletedUser

RQ got his own map :p

nice maps

My own map :p Very glad to see it, althought, that people are really missing vocil! I can regret that he is the otherhalf that made k45, a CND K.

Stefane Velik si bace!

DeletedUser

My own map :p Very glad to see it, althought, that people are really missing vocil! I can regret that he is the otherhalf that made k45, a CND K.

Stefane Velik si bace!

i doubt that you regret having such a capable neighbour and friend :p

shveik

i doubt that you regret having such a capable neighbour and friend :p

Yeah Alllah (aka Rq) thinking how and when to get today's cup of Rakiq ...
Usualy get one before sending trains ...
As I can say from my point of view ... His fakes are deadly :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I just noticed that on the top 15 tribes map BANG looks exactly like e genie coming out of a c2 lamp :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Yay! Rq is no longer alone in his map, gz Axl :icon_razz:

Nice work with the noblings there too HRV :icon_surprised:

cuddle tux

Nice map:icon_biggrin: but it would be good to have all contents:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

How about a map with Top 15 Players Weekly Noblings? Would that work?

DeletedUser

Can we use these maps in tribal forums, or is that no go? Also, is it hard to make one of these maps? I wouldnt mind having a go at one that includes the rims.

DeletedUser

I don't think you should post the direct links of these on the tribal forums as it would just cause serverstress for him because your map would keep updating as well.. What I do if I want to show these to someone is I first load them on my computer and then upload somewhere else and link that one

DeletedUser

Can we use these maps in tribal forums, or is that no go? Also, is it hard to make one of these maps? I wouldnt mind having a go at one that includes the rims.

you will have to ask nickjer and as qrazil pointed out if its posted on the tribal forum it causes a high stress for the server. Regarding the map making check the site that is posted at the bottom of the maps there are tools for that but you will need linux knowledge.

DeletedUser

Might wanna add the updating time of these maps too on the first post.. I've been wondering about it myself and now found it on the source site :icon_smile:

Updating Times
W16-20 13:30 ST

DeletedUser

Might wanna add the updating time of these maps too on the first post.. I've been wondering about it myself and now found it on the source site :icon_smile:

Updating Times
W16-20 13:30 ST

good idea. Added.

DeletedUser

I still wish it showed every continent's primary owner in the dominance map... Not just the top 15 tribes like to look at these things.