Self Updating Maps

DeletedUser

Early on I see how its helpful when the families are all grouped together, but I kind of prefer it this way. There's so few tribes of importance left that we know who the families are. Now it seems to be more helpful if they are left separate to more easily distinguish them on the maps.

DeletedUser

its fine by me, it adds life to the maps anyways. Also it shows sunny is still kickin.

DeletedUser

only 2 of the maps are loading for me. Anyone else having issues?

DeletedUser

its quite annoying, who is we're meant to message about this? the guy that posted it or the guy that made the map? i can never remember.....

DeletedUser

it will probably fix itself soon, normally doesnt, if it hasnt by tomorrow morning then i shall send nickjer a message lol

DeletedUser90823

It's working for me but there just not updating and they havn't for 3-4 days now..

DeletedUser

Been working each day for me, have you tried reloading the page or deleting your cookies and cache?

DeletedUser

Not working for me either. Only showing the tribe and player dominance maps.

DeletedUser

it all used to work for me but its the same as the above posts now :(

DeletedUser

The maps should be working, as far as i can tell.
Also re family update, since i`m not on this world anymore(long time already) i don`t read this forum and therefore don`t know what to update. So for the family`s to update i need to know what to update.

DeletedUser

The maps are fine now. There was only problems for a couple of days.

As for families, I think the map looks fine as it is now.