Self Updating Maps

Llama Crazy

?
reply to what??:icon_confused:

wait i found it lol.. aww was making a joke about different countries spelling words differently and i get flamed and called a noob... wheres the fun in the w19 forums gone??
im kind of playing world 50 and have got me a new account on world 40.
when are you coming back to play?

Last edited:

netjakdim

ha ha I like the maps reminds me of that old joke
Whats Black and white and red all over?
The South once BA/13th/Roma finish off the Wisdom family
Where is Sumos when you need him to restore order and loyalty

DeletedUser

Yarn dog join 17 again? Haha

Yeah join 51 also, lots going there..

No. One world max for me :p I has unfinished buisness elsewhere, so I iz going to take my 15 mil account that you COULD have coplayed, and slap some nublets around.

DeletedUser

I only play 2 worlds on .net at one time... sorry babes :D

Contact me after I get back ;)

DeletedUser

sorry for dp but getting on topic I like TAO right now it looks like they have done a nice job of finding a front with wisdom and getting outside their usual oddly shaped borders:icon_eek:

Llama Crazy

im confused why did haV bother breaking away from wisdom?? all they are doing is eating barbs and inactives like they were in wisdom... i thought when you break away its becasue you are sick of doing nothing and want to take action :icon_redface:

Burning GFX

im confused why did haV bother breaking away from wisdom?? all they are doing is eating barbs and inactives like they were in wisdom... i thought when you break away its becasue you are sick of doing nothing and want to take action :icon_redface:

Maybe you shouldn't assume peoples intentions when you know nothing of the situation at hand :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser89729

Maybe you shouldn't assume peoples intentions when you know nothing of the situation at hand :icon_rolleyes:

And ur intentions are to noble barbs and dead people. Seems to me ur doin nothing for anyone, so are you guys going o finally attack us? Wait I tink you HaV a disorder when it cones to attacking people.:icon_redface:

Burning GFX

HaHa xD okay what ever you say, and if we didn't noble our in-actives who would oh wait you guys...

DeletedUser

Pretty well true :p

Remember when greywolf nobled those 6 barbs in K71 during the K~head war? We only cracked one of those before the war ended.. wasn't fun :p