Self Updating Maps

DeletedUser

Nice maps

But i miss the Top 15 ODA and the Top Player noblers. Could you add those aswell?

Great job overall though.

DeletedUser

oh and think that a "current top 5 wars" map should be good :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Thank you very much for these nickjer, they are greatly appreciated :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

New maps take time to come out. I am usually pretty busy with real life and my tribal wars game. But I usually add a new map once a month. My next map might be top ODA players. I refuse to do top ODA tribes because they are usually the same as top points tribes.

As for time of update, the maps update at 13:00 server time. Although the data files needed to download are huge (long download times) and it goes through a lot of maps (long processing times), so it usually doesn't finish all the maps until 13:20 server time. That is when I receive the email from the code showing any possible errors or if everything worked out ok.

DeletedUser

great work nickjer.. keep it up =)
and great map there =)

Tito808

New maps take time to come out. I am usually pretty busy with real life and my tribal wars game. But I usually add a new map once a month. My next map might be top ODA players. I refuse to do top ODA tribes because they are usually the same as top points tribes.

The one that we mean is the ODA per point, for example a tribe with 50 million ODA and 25 million points has an ODA of 2.0 so ODA per point is the one we want =] thanks for all the other maps!!!

DeletedUser

Isn't it possible to see a single tribe dominance map also?

DeletedUser

Sweet, so according to this map, [BA] are the underdogs in their war against ASK :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

well, acording to the map, Ask have much of its tribe on a different side of the world and are warring BoP, they are the underdogs...

DeletedUser51270

The Dom and Mojo family are over double the size of Wisdom, and they still are only just winning.

Well done Wisdom. Well done indeed.

DeletedUser

The Dom and Mojo family are over double the size of Wisdom, and they still are only just winning.

Well done Wisdom. Well done indeed.

Dom just started and Wisdom has had Avalon helping them as well.

Back on topic:

AWESOME MAPS!!!!!!!