Self Updating Maps

DeletedUser

Can I request an upgrade on this map? Can we have a data on Top Nobling Tribes but their nobled village is subtracted by their loses? In this case we can easily see which tribe is really growing. Thank you.

DeletedUser

Can I request an upgrade on this map? Can we have a data on Top Nobling Tribes but their nobled village is subtracted by their loses? In this case we can easily see which tribe is really growing. Thank you.

TWStats can give you such a summarized view pretty easily....

Top10
[BA]
image.php

HaV
image.php

*np*
image.php

Tao
image.php

13th
image.php

BoS
image.php

TITANS
image.php

*np*A
image.php

SA
image.php

Wisdom
image.php

netjakdim

I am sorry I was not overly skilled at the concepts of offense and really did not see any use in it with the firepower that already existed in 13th. Besides I am more the point and click kind of guy and that was rather easy to do with Defense.
It was right funny though I remember when I hit 400 I did a count and only had 5 villages that were not Defensive and 3
of those villages were full of scouts the others were Rams just for sending out fakes. That is truly the sign of a pitiful tribe
member. If I had not left when I did we may have lost ground to 100I even after they merged into that other group.

DeletedUser

na we had you dim :lol: we all miss you :icon_sad: you should come back sometime you dont even have to do anything wed be fine with you chillin just so we could have you on the forums with the whole crew :icon_razz:

netjakdim

I tried a about a month ago but my account is gone and unfortunately they do not let you make new ones anymore :(

Just tell everyone there that I said Hi and good luck. I will be watching from the external forums.

DeletedUser

I tried a about a month ago but my account is gone and unfortunately they do not let you make new ones anymore :(

Just tell everyone there that I said Hi and good luck. I will be watching from the external forums.

I am more than sure we can get you an account.
Net if you would like to PM me, I would be more than happy for you to co-play my account within 13th as I can no longer be the active player I once was.

DeletedUser92671

if SeleNazzy is reading this, id just like to point out, it is BoS, not BoS family, theres just the one now..

netjakdim

Oh yeah baby look at that nobling map. I have not lost my touch.
Once a barb muncher always a top rate barb muncher.
I am gonna barb my way all the way to K99 suka :D

netjakdim

WEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah 13th made top nobling tribe today. I think this is the first time. :)
Am I right Cane?

DeletedUser

Uummm I think we have maybe once or twice before when we were cleaning up the 2 accounts that defected to wisdom/spied on us..not 100% sure though..

Brb, need to fend off more Thai hookers.. Damn they are persistent!

matko88

From december 1st to january 10th:
npF: 20
[BA]: 12
13th: 2
Tao: 2
HaV: 1

The only one missing is the map from 12. 12. 2010. So if anyone knows about this day?

DeletedUser92671

TITANS : 0

may have got 0 but atleast we tried so include us for effort :p

DeletedUser

From december 1st to january 10th:
npF: 20
[BA]: 12
13th: 2
Tao: 2
HaV: 1
TITANS: 0 :)

DeletedUser

13th now have 100% dominance in 2 continents after taking k92 from HaV. Well done guys :)

DeletedUser

lol me and JW finally accomplished something... whod have thunked it :icon_biggrin: