Self Updating Maps

DeletedUser

That made no sense.. :|

If sam is one person, then he can only be one sided. If he had more than one side, he'd be contradicting himself or have split personalities... :\

and since i am actually diagnosed to have a little bit of a s/p i cant be bias about myself :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

this convo is getting confusing.

lets say something simple...

...ah yes heres a good one...

...-3- are noobs!...

DeletedUser57711

Everyone who isn't in my tribe is noobs, there much simpler :) (7achooon is also a noob)

:icon_rolleyes: is about all i can say to that think whole world should have peace and just rim andy then start fighting again for that remark :icon_twisted:

AndyJc

:icon_rolleyes: is about all i can say to that think whole world should have peace and just rim andy then start fighting again for that remark :icon_twisted:

You know everytime you rimmed me I'd be back a day later in a new account just as big :)

Unlike Broly I still have some connections :)

(Not all noobs btw, just mostly)

DeletedUser57711

You know everytime you rimmed me I'd be back a day later in a new account just as big :)

Unlike Broly I still have some connections :)

(Not all noobs btw, just mostly)

well good way to remove all the inactives in the world then i vote we do this lol :lol:

AndyJc

Who's georgenin?

Leath COD have always sucked, when I was at war with -3- I only took 3 villages from them not the 150 or so I managed from COD. Ever since Quel left they have been useless.

DeletedUser

Who's georgenin?

Leath COD have always sucked,.

Nuhuh, there was a time when we were awesome. Then everyone decent left, leaving people like leath to sit around and noble inactives and think their awesome :icon_rolleyes: