Self Updating Maps

AndyJc

Thanks for letting us know.
We are truly impressed.

Have you been talking to Ripfin or Broly lately?

Nah you know them a lot better than me, pulled down at least one or two of your tribes no doubt.

I already set up my frontline cluster, didn't build up till i had 10 million safe before i tried unlike some.

AndyJc

And so Mrloudcar becomes the fastest growing player in this world overtaking Wwyn, quite an achievement from the rim no matter how its achieved.

DeletedUser79609

I know why the gap is there, but not why no tribe is dominant, noob.

DeletedUser

Hey this is for the person that operates the maps The CoD family is no more, =CoD= has been disbanded. So please edit the families of the world in order to make CoD a single tribe.

darkaniken2

Hey this is for the person that operates the maps The CoD family is no more, =CoD= has been disbanded. So please edit the families of the world in order to make CoD a single tribe.
No, just add ~CBS~ to their family, since that's where they are putting all their inactives.

DeletedUser

Yeah no it is hard enough keeping track of ~CBS~ and CoD as a seperate tribe it would be near impossible to keep track of them if they were one color and blended.

AndyJc

Can I please get a better colour? Nobody is using red that'd be good.

DeletedUser

If you want answers to why the map has changed please read the "Taking Over The Map" topic and it will give you all the answers you need.

Last edited by a moderator: