Self Updating Maps

spacemanspiff92

btw when can we expect a new blog?

i wanna catch up on the worlds' happenings :)

DeletedUser80610

lol ok just for you.

This is what the world will look by the middle of next year (2011). Virus will be long gone and merged into what was left of IMP. AAS were very tasty food (krill) for Panda and PnP. Dr.No are only on the map because the inactive lot still hadnt left. Dr.No are so inactive and although i respect a few of them and think they COULD have gone far, they have left it way to late. That and the fact that a few of there active players are now searching for new tribes (fact) or left already. This is just my view. Who knows what will actually happen.

[spoil]
worldfuture.jpg
[/spoil]

This is actually scarily close O.O

DeletedUser100279

Really? I think its an awful movie.

By the way, high everyone! This is my first post on the external forums.

DeletedUser

A contraversal post with which to enter them as well! That movie is good. Don't knock it. :|

DeletedUser80610

I watched it twice.. had to watch it a second time to get it.
My friend kept saying it was AN AWEAOSME MOVIE!!!1/
aaannddd.. I just couldn't see how.

They made it look like a documentary which I thought was cool.. but still, idunno, maybe I don't think it was great cause I watched camcap versions and not HD or DVD or AVI

DeletedUser

I watched it twice.. had to watch it a second time to get it.
My friend kept saying it was AN AWEAOSME MOVIE!!!1/
aaannddd.. I just couldn't see how.

They made it look like a documentary which I thought was cool.. but still, idunno, maybe I don't think it was great cause I watched camcap versions and not HD or DVD or AVI

Ungh.
You could watch lord of the rings on camcap and it would suck.

Peter Jackson is attributed with the as being 'the man who never made a bad movie' (Bad Taste included).

DeletedUser80610

Eh.. I saw the new pirates movie on a cam-cap and I thought it was pretty good.. not as good as the first n second but still pretty good.

Maybe we just have different movie tastes, Midnight.:icon_cool:

ooh, i see, he directed LotR (which I thought were AWESOME) I have them on DVD collection :D

spacemanspiff92

@rammals fist
yes haha, some people like that kind of stuff (not me) but that's probably who their target audience was.
the movie reminded me of japanese internment camps. They could have easily replaced the africans with white people, and aliens with japanese people; and you'd end up with what happened in the 1940's.
They just changed it to aliens and what not, again, for their target audience. I think they did a good job, too. Rotten tomatoes gave it 90%, which is pretty damn good

DeletedUser

A lot seems to of happened since i left....all very predictable though

DeletedUser

@rammals fist
yes haha, some people like that kind of stuff (not me) but that's probably who their target audience was.
the movie reminded me of japanese internment camps. They could have easily replaced the africans with white people, and aliens with japanese people; and you'd end up with what happened in the 1940's.
They just changed it to aliens and what not, again, for their target audience. I think they did a good job, too. Rotten tomatoes gave it 90%, which is pretty damn good
A much better abstraction to District 9 is what happened during the apartheid era. It takes place in S. Africa.
Read 2nd paragraph wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_9