Self Updating Maps

DeletedUser

wow alot of old names in here, havent been back on these forums for a long time!
Hello again to all those that have been in the world since the beginning
And congratulations to PnP on a well fought world and what will surely be a victory on this server.
Alex
(ex-SRWS & =BCB= amongst others)

DeletedUser

holy crap, what happened to this world? :0 I see TA is completely pushed back now and PnP is still demolishing anything in it's way. Let's go Panda! ? :lol:

DeletedUser

wow alot of old names in here, havent been back on these forums for a long time!
Hello again to all those that have been in the world since the beginning
And congratulations to PnP on a well fought world and what will surely be a victory on this server.
Alex
(ex-SRWS & =BCB= amongst others)
What's up Alex!?!? W21 is pretty much over now. The voting for endgame scenario is midway through now. We'll find out how the world will end on August 30th. :) Hope all is well, playing any other worlds?

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Never even noticed I managed to hold the top player in two core K's in the end, K45 & K55.

DeletedUser

Never knew you played tribalwars :p But congrantulations to you backwards :)
and nice to see you scoring #1 ODA :)

DeletedUser

Anyways, show's over folks, nothing to see here:

[spoil]
party-fails-nothing-to-see-here-move-along-sign.jpg
[/spoil]

scarlet ash

If I have excited anyone hoping for a good post on a long dead forum I do apologize. For nostalgia reasons I wanted to just look at the map of world 21 again however notice they have been discontinued... I guess anyway. Unable to find a map of PnP at the end anywhere else on these forums thought I'd just add one last little map to reflect on for those who wish to see PnP in their glory.

Anyway Thank you and sorry the map isn't much but it's better than nothing ;).

[SPOIL]
jbsh.png
[/SPOIL]

Nothing beats a bit of nostalgia :icon_cool:.

Last edited: