Self-Updating Maps

diegoelgrande

I have seen the same. there arent marked any ennoblements......

diegoelgrande

what happened LIFE??? I think you lost some vills in k76.... now you only have the 99,89 of that Continent....

DeletedUser

Lol :icon_razz:

no matter what you think it is the result of this war. ( or how LIFE have fought this war ).
So Ganesh your comment is kinda debatable.

DeletedUser19547

no matter what you think it is the result of this war. ( or how LIFE have fought this war ).

Debatable? Shut up man! Don't get O Boy in here. I wonder what it would be like if JG controled that continent 100%. Guess we'll find out eventually:icon_wink: On a more serious note: LIFE is massive, I never realized it was that insane:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Hmmm... I heard complaint about the top 15 noblers map being broken. I did check it out to see what was the problem. Basically, the data file for conquers is so large that sometimes the website doesn't download the full file. This happens every now and then. I have been meaning to program a check to make sure the file is completely downloaded before running the code. It is fixed for now.

DeletedUser

Hmmm... I heard complaint about the top 15 noblers map being broken. I did check it out to see what was the problem. Basically, the data file for conquers is so large that sometimes the website doesn't download the full file. This happens every now and then. I have been meaning to program a check to make sure the file is completely downloaded before running the code. It is fixed for now.

Thanks thats what im checking everyday :)

DeletedUser

Well I added checks in the code to be sure it completely downloaded the data files from the tw server. Surprisingly W4 had a hiccup in the download yet again, but the code checked it this time and redownloaded the village data. Hah, I am guessing W4 data files are so large that my webserver sometimes stops downloads part way through. But with the new update all seems fine now, and hopefully that problem will never occur again.

diegoelgrande

It seems like LIFE is loosing some vills... everyday the Continet Dominace map show us let dominace of LIFE is the front Ks.....:icon_confused:

diegoelgrande

Sorry Waterdrinker, but you are my enemy....

Ups, LIFE is my enemy too......

OH.. JG too....

Dammit I cant cheer any of you....

ganesh1

please enlighten me on how it is debatable? it's not a result of this war because if it was then JG would have some percentage on that map but if you look you have 0.00% if anything its dirty tactics, which personally annoys me considering JG is highly guilty ofsomething very similar but in a more extreme way and i'm sure most of you know what i'm on about, if not a certain someone. Too bad there are proxy servers to hide the evidence :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

please enlighten me on how it is debatable? it's not a result of this war because if it was then JG would have some percentage on that map but if you look you have 0.00% if anything its dirty tactics, which personally annoys me considering JG is highly guilty ofsomething very similar but in a more extreme way and i'm sure most of you know what i'm on about, if not a certain someone. Too bad there are proxy servers to hide the evidence :icon_evil:

accusing now aren't we?

DeletedUser

that's not accusations its pure facts

LOL , misguided you are. Tissues you need i have, hmmmmm. :icon_razz:

Instead of throwing blatant crap out there why not play your cards. If you have the facts then act on them.