Self-Updating Maps

ganesh1

if you read the post before the last one you will see that i can't because of proxy servers ;)

ganesh1

enough said about this, i don't want an infraction. Want me to elaborate on this a little more? then mail me ingame and i'll do so.

DeletedUser

if you read the post before the last one you will see that i can't because of proxy servers ;)

:) don't accuse us if you don't have a proof, even if you say that it can be hidden and all that, that is basically you accusing us without any hard evidence, how can you say we are hiding it? and what makes you say we are doing it? Pfft

DeletedUser

God, looking at all of the other tribes, Myr, WAB, and VX look nearly insignificant. But under a combined flag... the West would finally have some power behind it. Not that it would ever happen--just looking at the map.

biggest shame about vx is, being a late bloomer, we haven't got the middle ground between our 2 biggest clusters, and we have several more isolated ones that hold their own very well, but ultimately, we don't look as cool on maps as the rest of the biggies

DeletedUser4987

biggest shame about vx is, being a late bloomer, we haven't got the middle ground between our 2 biggest clusters, and we have several more isolated ones that hold their own very well, but ultimately, we don't look as cool on maps as the rest of the biggies

3 Clusters, all 3 can fight on their own really quite well.

All 3 together surround the majority of central tribes.

In world 1, TW vs RoBAC, think about it. Being on the outside is easier.

Also, for VX to be 4th in Ennoblements is a nice thing to see.

I do disagree with late bloomer, whether we had bloomed late or early, the central area between VX 64 and VX 30/31 etc, has always been pretty freindly regions.

DeletedUser

God, looking at all of the other tribes, Myr, WAB, and VX look nearly insignificant. But under a combined flag... the West would finally have some power behind it. Not that it would ever happen--just looking at the map.

It would be a big tribe if it merges. But that would make 4 family tribes. And I do not think those tribe's want to lose their name and personality, maybe Myr (no offense to Myr) because it was formed not so long ago, but I believe I am incorrect.

Cheers.

PS: Although the maps would look much better with a MyrVXWAB family. lol

DeletedUser

Myr will never merge, so far as I can see; I was merely making an observation.

DeletedUser

I meaan that....

If UNSF want to have a new Ks, they have just to push a bit to their left and leave them fall down......:icon_neutral:

Oh sorry.

I thought you meant disappear with "blow".

Did not get the meaning.

AD

diegoelgrande

Congratz to lIFE becasue they owned (again) k76..... good work!!!

ganesh1

i think it needs 100 villages...just assuming because of the 100% thing