Self-Updating Maps

diegoelgrande

Yes, look a few post up, in page 3.... you did it......

diegoelgrande

Oh. I didnt catch the sarcasm.....

BTW, where is UNSF??? :p

DeletedUser

OoooooooOOOooOo

I take back that thing about VX, we're bridging the gap slowly...

I <3 TBP and all, but they seem to have a dreadful habit of being in control of the current UNSF barb zone.

DeletedUser

I updated it, i will probably have to do it again when the maps update as the tribe name has been changed to MyX

DeletedUser

Now imagine being based in that k and being attacked by them :)

The distator twins :)

They were called ' The Terror Twins'. I think I gave em that nickname. Not sure honestly.

On Topic: Maps look spiffy. Thanks Adam Simpkin.

Sincerely,
Daysteppr

DeletedUser

lol, it doesnt change automatically, but on the tribe name, so i will updateit again

diegoelgrande

I think something is wrong becase the map doesnt load...at least with IE....

DeletedUser

The map does not show the conquers of VX-Myr and Myr-VX combined, it does not recognise us as a family!

DeletedUser

whenever the names changed there are no families, please adam change and make us a family :)

The names are definite

DeletedUser

soooo well firstly hey guys :) if youve forgotten me its the annoying little kid who got rimmed in like 2007 or somat lol

this world has changed loads :p nice to see TBP and _WAB_ still up there.

greenmonsta

soooo well firstly hey guys :) if youve forgotten me its the annoying little kid who got rimmed in like 2007 or somat lol

Stop being all up in my world.

DeletedUser

Hello Levi, nice to see you here on W-4. I suppose you came to check out the slow but inevitable death of AF :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Hello Levi, nice to see you here on W-4. I suppose you came to check out the slow but inevitable death of AF :icon_twisted:

ill be back on w4 soon co playing a juicy 3m account with loads of nukes so watch out! :p:icon_twisted: