Self-Updating Maps

DeletedUser

Here are some new updating maps. These are made by nickjer. You can also check other world maps at http://map.k-io.com/

topktribes.png

toptribes.png

topnoblers.png

topkplayers.png

topplayers.png

fastnoblers.png

topkaplayers.png

The maps will update every 24 hours at a set time, I can edit families if changed so please mail me if they do so i can edit it.

enjoy,

Adam.

Last edited by a moderator:

diegoelgrande

Gret work mate.......

We were needing a Dominance map, and the otehr are very usefull too,...

Again thanks......

diegoelgrande

Mod.... stick this topic... these maps are great....

DeletedUser

Is it me or do LIFE end up yellow on almost every map?

And TBP green...

DeletedUser

holy christ k67 is freaking rediculous... i never knew they owned over half a continent

DeletedUser19547

Nice maps! I would like to congratulate LIFE for owning K76 100%. Well done:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

nice life getting 100%. too bad they will never get that for k86 ;)

waterdrinker

This fastest noblers map doesnt factor in your village losses.

DeletedUser

You are right it doesn't include losses, because it plots how fast you noble. So if you are losing villages in one sector but growing in another sector, you will see yourself still on the map. That is because it plots activity, so someone fighting for their life is still considered active even if they appear stale in total points.

DeletedUser

God, looking at all of the other tribes, Myr, WAB, and VX look nearly insignificant. But under a combined flag... the West would finally have some power behind it. Not that it would ever happen--just looking at the map.

waterdrinker

You are right it doesn't include losses, because it plots how fast you noble. So if you are losing villages in one sector but growing in another sector, you will see yourself still on the map. That is because it plots activity, so someone fighting for their life is still considered active even if they appear stale in total points.

Now its really screwed up :)

DeletedUser

Myr, WAB, and VX ...yeah...if we had a common enemy...

Hmm. Allied to UNSF. Myr is fighting CV, who is allied to VX. TBP is allied to all. GX, JG, AF, and LIFE are really all too far away except for some outlying clusters.

If only, huh.

DeletedUser

hey

Why dont you pick a cut off point at which a tribe owns that K.

Say............. 80% ?

that would make the map easier to read. :)