Self-Updating Maps

greenmonsta

That was posted on december 25th, during the attack break. Everyone had 0 conquers. W00t is a random inactive tribe with like 1-2 rim members only lol.

greenmonsta

ah so no change from the past 2 years then! w00ps!

I suggest you take a peek at the premades section. Alphabonkers seems to have plans to remake w00t. Free-eek planning a return along with bloodhood and uldor too ^_^

olympus

I suggest you take a peek at the premades section. Alphabonkers seems to have plans to remake w00t. Free-eek planning a return along with bloodhood and uldor too ^_^

World of arrogance much >_>

Hey greeny, you need to wait till i get drunk again, i'll message you!

greenmonsta

World of arrogance much >_>

Hey greeny, you need to wait till i get drunk again, i'll message you!

Meh once you get to know them they aren't that arrogant. What arrogance they have is very well earnt. Like me :p

And lmao, not again Oo. Maybe I'll do it to you at some point next week :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser90823

Wow i can't belive that TBP has finally fallen and LIFE has provailed victorius in this 3 year war it's hard to belive really i thought the war would never end against TBP...

I guess it's LIFE take everybody now??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I miss Robocop from the map :( now there are a big bunch of barbs in our beloved Roboto's place :(

Rebel2society101

And to think AF totally dominated that K17, K27, K28, K29 area... Now that's LIFE territory?!?! Insane...

DeletedUser

Thank you for posting these maps on here for us thank you so much !!