Self Updating Maps

DeletedUser

The world is officially a retarded pie chart.

Until the inevitable change happens and the cycle repeats itself.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The links have changed.

Happened on w36 also.

Someone there found them and started a new thread. Just a matter of a mod updating the first post.

DeletedUser

tww2120909.png

TOP 5. Family tribes not put together.
12/09/2009

DeletedUser

ATENRX should be up the top. I had to stare at it for a moment to make sure you didn't mistake ATENRX with HOT.

DeletedUser

Is it my idea or is the fastest noblers map not working properly? According to tw stats i am nobling faster than arthas987 modesty and dave_81

14 28 The Emperror AtenCE 19,556,727 1,841 21,567
15 11 Modesty LoL 25,235,983 2,673 21,384
16 10 dave_81 LoL 25,462,457 2,081 21,357
17 15 Arthas987 LoL 24,014,094 2,204 21,300

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Is it my idea or is the fastest noblers map not working properly? According to tw stats i am nobling faster than arthas987 modesty and dave_81

It's in proportion to how long you've been playing too methinks.

DeletedUser

Both are correct. TWStats does it by points/days you have played. This updating map does it by villages/days you have played. You have a higher average points per village than a few other players so you show up on TWStats in the top 15 but not here.

Doing a little bit of math, I put you at 2.031 villages/day played. Close to Srinu in 15th place, but probably actually 16th or 17th overall.

DeletedUser

What happened with MPX-E?

lol, players owning players owning a K each :d

DeletedUser

Changed the Family Colours cause once some-one complained about bright green Aten hurting their eyes so i made them purple and i got a new monitor and REB bright green bugged my eyes so im giving them duller colours

ATEN F. will be white
REB will be black
LWS will be gray

If the leaders of one of those 3 want a specific colour thats not the one it had now send me a message(normal members get no say) but no bright colours that hurt our eyes

Tribes smaller than those 3 get no say not big enough to hurt peoples eyes

This will take effect next update