Self Updating Maps

DeletedUser

HOT and Aten should get an NAP and MPX should declare on TW

then i could make TW F. and just put the rest of the world into another family

ramboas93

Why cant MPX join TW versus the world and follow the road to glory and fame:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

if and only IF MPX joins this war could in my opinion be comparable to Ao5 v CEG

DeletedUser

HOT and Aten should get an NAP and MPX should declare on TW

then i could make TW F. and just put the rest of the world into another family

HOT and Aten already have an NAP. :)
SLB and HOT have dropped relations with TW but have not 'declared'. :icon_wink:
I'm interested to see where EleAud fits into this.
Dbt are on similar grouns to Aten I believe.
And I have no idea what MPX will do. :icon_biggrin:

ramboas93

We have declared with SLB, and we all know chances are MPX will join you guys. EleAud probably doesnt care waiting for us take each other out(they hate families). Dbt whole thing is about taking TW out probably only reason they here.

thats my take on everything.

DeletedUser

if and only IF MPX joins this war could in my opinion be comparable to Ao5 v CEG

Yea your right,

Ao5(Aten, HOT, SLB, MPX, DbT) vs CEG (TW).

Well since almost everyone is attacking us why don't you guys just merge together?

ramboas93

I can see Hot and Aten merging but the rest are to fixed on staying indy and proving they can run with the big boys.

DeletedUser

When your budding up with 2 other super powers against a tribe, your not really an "independent tribe"

DeletedUser

yes you are - you can still have an "ulterior motive"... whos to say (if TW go down) SLB wont just turn on HOT again (which they probably will)

DeletedUser

yes you are - you can still have an "ulterior motive"... whos to say (if TW go down) SLB wont just turn on HOT again (which they probably will)

Whatever floats you boat, but in my eyes, MPX is the only indie tribe left, maybe they're smart that there not jumping the band wagon on this.

Cudos to MPX

Decrepidos

Whatever floats you boat, but in my eyes, MPX is the only indie tribe left, maybe they're smart that there not jumping the band wagon on this.

Cudos to MPX

MPX will join in, So will EA, EA already has positive caps against TW...

You're really not that observant are you?

DeletedUser

MPX will join in, So will EA, EA already has positive caps against TW...

You're really not that observant are you?

I know MPX will join in, I'm not stupid.

and hotrod, I'm having eye surgery tomorrow :icon_wink: