Self Updating Maps

DeletedUser

so how does that make them any more indy than SLB? :icon_rolleyes:

Well they're indie now, if they join against TW, they will be not be title and independent tribe, from what I've heard of hooch, she wants to keep MPX an independent tribe for the rest of world 2, why would hooch than ally with the super powers?

DeletedUser

updates every day at 12:00 server time if it has no update properly by tomorrow i will be mailing nickjer about it

DeletedUser

It's funny how everyone thinks they know what MPX will do, they are so certain that they mail us about ops against the other one. What we decide to do is our concern, why waste your time guessing about our actions? Enjoy.

DeletedUser

It's funny how everyone thinks they know what MPX will do, they are so certain that they mail us about ops against the other one. What we decide to do is our concern, why waste your time guessing about our actions? Enjoy.

The best part, is when you actually have a pretty fair indication of intentions.....................reading other peoples hypthesis.

its what keeps me smiling

Neb1

Would you look at how diverse the NW now is?
I am telling you, that is the best part about the map.
You have DbT, MPX, EleAud, Saints, HOT, TW, and even SPQR.

DeletedUser

cutter you seem to know more about what I'm thinking than I do myself. Can you help me fill in some of the huge gaps?

DeletedUser

cutter you seem to know more about what I'm thinking than I do myself. Can you help me fill in some of the huge gaps?

So you're saying MPX is not going to declare on TW? :icon_rolleyes: Say it one way or the other Hooch, otherwise the MPX members' posts about Cutter knowing nothing are irrelevant. If you, the Duke/Duchess (I can't remember if you're a guy, so sorry), cannot say that MPX will not declare, and he then hears from an MPX member MPX will declare...why shouldn't he believe it?

So either say that yes, you are, and he'll be right, or say you're not, and he'll be wrong and shut up.

DeletedUser

So you're saying MPX is not going to declare on TW? :icon_rolleyes: Say it one way or the other Hooch, otherwise the MPX members' posts about Cutter knowing nothing are irrelevant. If you, the Duke/Duchess (I can't remember if you're a guy, so sorry), cannot say that MPX will not declare, and he then hears from an MPX member MPX will declare...why shouldn't he believe it?

So either say that yes, you are, and he'll be right, or say you're not, and he'll be wrong and shut up.

What does it matter? With Saints no longer HOT, it wont make much of a difference if HOT declare unless MPX are planning on assisting against Aten, EleAud and DbT or going long range against HOT.

Since most people would critisize me if I left the post there, I'll explain myself. Let's split the north west sector into another four sections, all NE, NW, SE and SW. MPX control the NW and SW dominantly. Saints sorta own NW/NE but are dominant all over the place. TW has a small presence in the NE, which is where EleAud and DbT are and there's not much HOT. In the SW/SE HOT has a smaller presence in which recent conquers show TW has under control. So this means MPX aren't near many areas they're not already involved with that require dire assistance in the war.

However, that being said may be taken harshly, but it's not meant in a cold way whatsoever. Assistance in the north west sector of the world would allow TW to focus dominantly on the other quadrants and would be a massive assist. It would also be easier targets for MPX to expand against HOT and become an even larger player in the world than they already are.

Just saying it may not make much of a difference to deserve a post like yours, Seraph. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

All I can say, it that me and Grim talk a lot,

He says MPX will join in the war sometime, he never told me when or who though, I do not believe him, but that is one MPX member's opinion after all, nothing to give anyone a heart attack

DeletedUser

hooch is a girl first of all,

Thank you Seraph, I'm not trying to spread false rumors around MPX, it's just what I've heard and I what I think will happen,

MPX is the only tribe(except Saints) that isn't versing TW, I think in my mind that MPX might take TW getting bashed on as a advantage to save your tribe hooch, of course I'm not saying TW would declare on MPX, I could never see that happening, I'm just saying my opinion of a TW member.