Self Updating Maps

DeletedUser

Hah, well the strangest thing happened. My site is still on the webserver, but whenever you type in the domain it takes you to some other guy's website. It seems the server has a redirection problem. I informed the admins last night, but they haven't checked the support ticket yet. Hopefully they fix it later today, but since it is the weekend they might be a little slow.

I have just been really unlucky this week :)

*da slaya*

lol

lol, It's really funny seeing my suicide tribe on there

Actually I deleted 2 days ago and am anxiously awaiting for the account to be gone so that should be gone much sooner than a week.

have fun lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser5974

lol, It's really funny seeing my suicide tribe on there

Actually I deleted 2 days ago and am anxiously awaiting for the account to be gone so that should be gone much sooner than a week.

have fun lol

But tribalwars is better than guildwars.
guildwars sucks. :icon_razz:
lol

*da slaya*

But tribalwars is better than guildwars.
guildwars sucks. :icon_razz:
lol

Not hardly lmao, you can't even compare the two choosing guildwars over tw was the easiet choice ever lol... Guildwars by far is the better game. However I do wiish the tribe the best and well as everyone else I suppose.

How long those it take for an account to delete anyways. I am eager to see it gone :lol:

DeletedUser5974

well are there forums in gw. thats why tw pwns. I get to trouble a lot of people:icon_razz:

I think its something between 3 and 5 days.

DeletedUser

snjaa you leave = me coming to america to kick your arse!

Dont leave us!!

*da slaya*

snjaa you leave = me coming to america to kick your arse!

Dont leave us!!

It's been 3 days now since deleting and i am waiting

hmmm... i think i heard this quote before somewhere's

you want some then come get some lol

DeletedUser

Wait till your one skype next, i will find out where you live and then i will come for you :D

DeletedUser

On the sign in page they said there was an error and the forum had to be rolled back a bit, that's prolly why it seems like it isn't updating. Enjoy.

DeletedUser

W2 doesnt seem to be updating on his website either i am mail nickjer about it now