Self Updating Maps

DeletedUser

I so remember being part of Aten and Tw when there...going back to the Hellas Crimson!!! Been a while..just popping in to say hi!! Go Darkf@rce!!! hehehe

DeletedUser

And there was me thinking Dinosaurs were extinct :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I spy some pretty big holes appearing in LWS territory.

I don't think it'll be long til Aten take rank 1 and push to be winning tribe. All they have to do is absorb a shrinking eleaud and leave LWS with the bridesmaid's role. If I'm right, family domination is enough to start end game, but there can only be one winning tribe and I'm really surprised that LWS players are willing to give that to their old enemy, whatever love you're feeling for them now.

DeletedUser

Ohhh...I will have to rush off and scream and mikeys & Jazz ..:icon_evil:

obviously you see your self as the match maker of this wedding plan they have hidden from us....oohh the pain I feel at bieng scorned by both Mikeys and that hussy bitch Jazz!!

ps... 1st time you have recognised defeat tho... must remeber to save you some wedding cake :)

DeletedUser

There goes K62 :(( The main reason I quit DeusExMachina , It's not cool to fight for nr. 1 place in your K get all the red dot's and see someone alse still the the nr.1 spot from you by tacking abandon and gifted villages... I fought for K62 , K63 , k52 etc. he didn't.. he just took the gifted :D ... So now I see your dreams come true Deus ! all K62 it's yours... well gifted that is .. ! "how can you get one full K buy not fighting for it ? :D

walleye

There goes K62 :(( The main reason I quit DeusExMachina , It's not cool to fight for nr. 1 place in your K get all the red dot's and see someone alse still the the nr.1 spot from you by tacking abandon and gifted villages... I fought for K62 , K63 , k52 etc. he didn't.. he just took the gifted :D ... So now I see your dreams come true Deus ! all K62 it's yours... well gifted that is .. ! "how can you get one full K buy not fighting for it ? :D

:)
this post makes me happy

DeletedUser1125

I spy some pretty big holes appearing in LWS territory.

I don't think it'll be long til Aten take rank 1 and push to be winning tribe. All they have to do is absorb a shrinking eleaud and leave LWS with the bridesmaid's role. If I'm right, family domination is enough to start end game, but there can only be one winning tribe and I'm really surprised that LWS players are willing to give that to their old enemy, whatever love you're feeling for them now.

This really doesn't make any sense to me. Why would anyone in any winning alliance want to alienate their partners by suddenly trying to steal the game? Surely, if something like that were to happen, the so called "bridesmaid" would simply merge with a larger tribe, (let's say "REB" for example), and steal the game back.

Perhaps you have already thought of that....lol?

I'm sure that after over five years of diplomacy that the leaders of the winning team will be able to work things out.

Then again, this game may go on forever, in which case whichever team has the youngest players will win.

S

ramz fan

This really doesn't make any sense to me. Why would anyone in any winning alliance want to alienate their partners by suddenly trying to steal the game? Surely, if something like that were to happen, the so called "bridesmaid" would simply merge with a larger tribe, (let's say "REB" for example), and steal the game back.

I'm sure that after over five years of diplomacy that the leaders of the winning team will be able to work things out.

Then again, this game may go on forever, in which case whichever team has the youngest players will win.

S

That's why I am glad that I'm 18 ;)

DeletedUser7126

S

nobody in the winning alliance is trying to steal anything. REB is not stealing anything from spqr and they arent stealing from us.

oh wait, you meant aten and lws???? hmmm better check stats

DeletedUser1125

Just did a quick recheck. REB and SPQR have an awful long way to go to get to endgame. Even if they dominated the game for the next year, or two, or three, it would still be years and years before they could get up to an endgame percentage.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

younger players are always the first to drop.
school, college, uni

so it leaves it with us old farts

DeletedUser95513

True...but i played the past 5 years and even through college

DeletedUser910

S

The reward for winning isn't anything great for one. If the EG family wins, Aten, LWS and EA are all winners in the end. I honestly don't care which tribe is 1st. I just want the world to hurry up and end so I can move on with my life. lol!!

DeletedUser95513

Dont worry it wont happen Xander...and quit supportin raivyn in k84