Self Updating Maps

DeletedUser7126

Just did a quick recheck. REB and SPQR have an awful long way to go to get to endgame. Even if they dominated the game for the next year, or two, or three, it would still be years and years before they could get up to an endgame percentage.

i never said anything about how long it will take :) just pointing out that you assuming the wrong allinace is winning.

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by hooch
I spy some pretty big holes appearing in LWS territory.

I don't think it'll be long til Aten take rank 1 and push to be winning tribe. All they have to do is absorb a shrinking eleaud and leave LWS with the bridesmaid's role. If I'm right, family domination is enough to start end game, but there can only be one winning tribe and I'm really surprised that LWS players are willing to give that to their old enemy, whatever love you're feeling for them now.

This really doesn't make any sense to me. Why would anyone in any winning alliance want to alienate their partners by suddenly trying to steal the game? Surely, if something like that were to happen, the so called "bridesmaid" would simply merge with a larger tribe, (let's say "REB" for example), and steal the game back.

Perhaps you have already thought of that....lol?

I'm sure that after over five years of diplomacy that the leaders of the winning team will be able to work things out.

Then again, this game may go on forever, in which case whichever team has the youngest players will win.

S

I don't think it will be sudden....more a slow drift. Funny how Eleaud are now half the size they were at the start of this war. Where did their players go I wonder?

Time to wake up LWS and realise you are just being used by Aten, same as we were.

DeletedUser

Oh how much I would love to return and try and take back K46 and K45.

Alas, never to be so.

DeletedUser

I don't think it will be sudden....more a slow drift. Funny how Eleaud are now half the size they were at the start of this war. Where did their players go I wonder?

Pretty much the same place they were before the war started. Awol. But we found them and sent them to pergatory, or should that be Tottenham?

Time to wake up LWS and realise you are just being used by Aten, same as we were.

Aten never used you, other way around hoochie babe. There is a BIG difference between The Aten/LWS/EA alliance and the REB/ATEN/EA one.

DeletedUser

Jas i don't think she realises that we have a very good raport with LWS and they are a pleasure to fight alongside, i say let her keep wasting breath as i kinda find it funny :lol:

DeletedUser

No it's called enjoying working with someone there is a difference as they help us and we help them, kinda unknown when we were allied with you guys :lol:

DeletedUser

No it's called enjoying working with someone there is a difference as they help us and we help them, kinda unknown when we were allied with you guys :lol:

LWS...and eleaud for that matter, witness the gratitude you can expect some time in the future.

DeletedUser

Yeah, you guys were useless .

DeletedUser7126

Jas i don't think she realises that we have a very good raport with LWS and they are a pleasure to fight alongside, i say let her keep wasting breath as i kinda find it funny :lol:

hahahahahah...sounds like what someone would say who thought just the opposite of this. who you trying to convince? us or lws? lol, good stuff

DeletedUser7464

Yeah, you guys were useless .

Boom.

Aten never used you, other way around hoochie babe.

lol at you again. We joined in against TW/LWS largely because we were allies with Aten. What could we possibly of been using Aten for? We joined in THEIR war, taking on a massive part of the fighting ourselves. This is the map thread - take a look at the map you moron, our frontlines are considerably bigger with LWS than Aten's. Aten offered nothing to be used, they are the ones who took benefit from our actions.

With time you people seem to have forgotten that you are the ones who betrayed a long standing alliance. Reminder to the community as a whole - Aten are dishonourable traitors. EleAud are that too + a massive joke. Don't forget it.

Repinski

You guys want the nobling maps changed to 7 days? I'm in contact with Nickjer a lot due to being the map mod for several worlds. I could email him and have it changed if you'd like.

DeletedUser

im still here if anything in the original post needs editing but for some reason nickjer took me off of W2 on the site so i cant change the map day #

Repinski

He removed people who hadn't logged into the site for 3 months a while back. So.. in other words the guys still managing old worlds and didn't need much changing done also got removed as a byproduct.

DeletedUser

Can't you all pick a color already ? RED ? BLUE ... any , finish this world already :)