Self-Updating Maps

DeletedUser

Sorry, but July 22nd, 2008, is the oldest map we have in our records:

dommap-20080722071019.png

DeletedUser

This works...wow this must of been a day or so before fear mass quit

DeletedUser

I know, who would have thought that such a piddling little alliance of tribes, FENIX and FD, would make it to the domination of the south. Anything is possible!

DeletedUser

Well, at that time it was the BLOC that never would've guessed that KNT and [DT] would take over.

DeletedUser

True, it must have looked good for them, with both Tcspc and Fear gone.

DeletedUser

this is sooooo old ... good old memories haha... WTF for life.

Cant imagine that KNT and DT were so small when we think about how they are huge now...

DeletedUser

Csb/Hippo, can I have a map dated 10th November 2009 (roughly the day I quit) please?
So I can compare it to how things are going :)
I forget how to do it myself now..

Tricky557

That brings back memories.. back from when there were more than 8 of us fighting [DT]

Hard to believe it's been 2 years.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ahhh it's been ages since I've been on, but I was part of Theo and then SKB when our main goal was to outlast Davoe after they forced us into retreat from K14. We finally managed to hold the lines with the help of JKB in k13 who then in turn we merged. This would have been just after the TSC merge with KNT correct and very shortly after Davoe's collapse? I believe I could possibly have an older map, but it is not a dominance one.

DeletedUser

Under Merrick's leadership. This map was after the merge with TCSPC.

DeletedUser64451

I miss this map, last time i were in (K|S), TCSPC , and CLOROX. We quited and Fenix started to eat us up xD

Wow, me too :O I was in K83...didn't realize I was such a rim noob :(

<3 merrick

DeletedUser37656

i was in K73. I still remember the time (K|S) was in war with Fenix at west and TCSPC declared war to us from east, then we merge into TCSPC.