Self Updating Maps

Do you want to see the Noble Map changes to 7 Days

• No Thanks, Leave it at 3 Days.

Votes: 183 59.8%
  • Yes Please, 7 Days would be great!

Votes: 123 40.2%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

Well exactly what reaper did i do not know after i died i deleted my skype but i do think that mercs! was a very good tribe and if they ahd not been hit by so many tribes at the same time it would be mercs! and time having a war right now

Doubt it. Mercs were losing against all sides, especially HKM.

If it was just deadly, yeah i guess you could have... but HKM F. alone, who you would have had to fight in the end anyway, no.

geographically, you 2 being left after how the worlds played out, it just doesnt make sense. Time never nobled the rivea guys because they were pathetic players who were just being used as a front-protector from THX so they could finnish the west.

BBS (err, you may have known them as TPU, but long story short they disbanded, reformed and got big) and HKM both went after Time eventually. those 2 tribes basically boxed Mercs! in, and as you can probably see, Time won both wars (though what happened with the HKM war is debatable). if that happened, what would mercs, had they still been around, done then? skipped around the rim? i doubt it.

I know damn straight you guys wouldnt have lasted against [H] when and if you got round to us. [H] were destroying Time before they disbanded from sheer boredom. Again, why they were winning by such a large margin is debatable. I could far more easily argue that if the [H] players had the will to keep playing, Time would have disbanded. However, it didn't happen, and if we kept going, more of a fight would have been put up i suppose.

There are too many if's, buts and maybes to argue anything could have happened. Too many variables. Mercs! lost to a gangbang, and i doubt they would have lasted against many other tribes.

DeletedUser

Bobby, Time would not have disbanded because of H. Don't forget we in Time have a long standing tradition on W32 of starting out every war in the hole before we turn the tide. That was due to the fact that we were and are always in a state of war so our resources had to be shifted to meet new threats and there was no need to shift until the level of threat was established as something we needed to pay attention to. Many wars have been lost simply because one side lacked the will and perseverance to continue the fight. Why one side loses doesn't matter, that they lost is all that does. As they say "if, ifs and buts were candy and nuts we'd all be having a good Time"

BTW combating you with boredom was part of our strategy and it worked. Whatever strategy wins is a good one ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As a reply to the above we would have owned h.k.m we only lost because we got hit by so many tribes at the same time and our troops were tryign to defend against suck a onslought if it had been just mercs! vs h.k.m family we would have won or us against deadly etc

DeletedUser

Noenum I remember Mercs. It was a good tribe, but again I state it doesn't matter why you say you lost and what could have been different. That is all speculation and cannot be substantiated. Mercs did not stay together as a tribe and that is all that matters. Being attacked by multiple tribes is not an excuse to re-write history. Time has been attacked by multiple tribes on numerous occasions and we are still here. In fact I don't remember the last time we were at war with only one tribe its been so long. Don't romaticize history. Mercs was a good group, but didn't have the staying power to last under pressure.

DeletedUser

Bobby, Time would not have disbanded because of H. Don't forget we in Time have a long standing tradition on W32 of starting out every war in the hole before we turn the tide. That was due to the fact that we were and are always in a state of war so our resources had to be shifted to meet new threats and there was no need to shift until the level of threat was established as something we needed to pay attention to. Many wars have been lost simply because one side lacked the will and perseverance to continue the fight. Why one side loses doesn't matter, that they lost is all that does. As they say "if, ifs and buts were candy and nuts we'd all be having a good Time"

BTW combating you with boredom was part of our strategy and it worked. Whatever strategy wins is a good one ;-)

It was purely for the sake of argument. As i said, it is easier to argue that [H] could have won than it is to argue Mercs could have won, as mercs was losing from day 1, where [H] was not.

i am fully aware of your tribes history of losing at first then catching up.

yada yada yada you get my point bruv :p

DeletedUser

Okay Bobby, I get the point you were trying to make. You would be on more solid footing to argue that H could have won and lasted to the end rather than the argument that Mercs could have won and lasted to the end.

You are right that we never cared much about going to war with Rivea and that they were pathetic. I don't know that we looked at them as some kind of shield against the east. It was just that they were never a threat to us and we had so much else to focus on. In the end they did serve as one safe front for us though.

DeletedUser

They got scared...
There's a whole thread dedicated to this very topic.. :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

I guess we'll never know since they never responded to me.

They knew we were coming after them though, they opted to delete, instead of fight.

DeletedUser

i sure as hell remember mercs and reaper :p
looks like time owns the world, not surprising