Self-Updating Maps

DeletedUser

"I am in the process of converting all future maps into png format (due to their smaller size than gif). I am also editing the website in the background right now to make it more organized for my usage. The website will be back up and running on November 1st.

So think of it as being shut down in memory of all the zombies that have lost their lives on Halloween. Besides you all should be out trick-or-treating :)"

New maps! >.<

:icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Can't wait to see how the mass recruiters look with the Dice recruits when the maps come back, sorry I meant Dvader - It's a common mistake to mix the two words. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Can't wait to see how the mass recruiters look with the Dice recruits when the maps come back, sorry I meant Dvader - It's a common mistake to mix the two words. :icon_rolleyes:

Me too, I've been waiting to see where the Dice members ended up; and how the map looks.

DeletedUser

DVADER 102 villages, 904,403 points

We got a new record here :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I made a observation.
~*S*~ Cluster looks like a slanted USA, and Mexico :O

Caveman 10345

I would like to say well done to Hulvak for getting on the top fastest noblers map i wondered how long it would be before you got on it :)

Caveman 10345

Do you really think i would be in K37 if i joined on the 30th of march :icon_rolleyes:
[spoil]Idiot[/spoil]

Caveman 10345

I really don't care :icon_neutral:

I don't know what your trying to get at :icon_confused:

I started a month later than you, I gifted 200k of my own points.

and im still 200k ahead of you. I rest my case.

valk

I really don't care :icon_neutral:

I don't know what your trying to get at :icon_confused:

I started a month later than you, I gifted 200k of my own points.

and im still 200k ahead of you. I rest my case.

yes a month later definatly [Sarcasm]

[spoil] http://www.twstats.com/en36/index.php?page=player&id=3438326 [/spoil]

Tw stats dont seem to say so it says i started a day after you :lol:

and as to 200k ahead i have been flatlining for a week and thats the only lead on me you have :icon_eek:

Caveman 10345

Now your just pointlessly spamming as you know i started a month after.
I can't be bothered to argue with a idiot you can post all you like i won't be responding.