Self-Updating Maps

Dad666

nice maps,looking forward to seeing them in a couple of weeks as will be full steam ahead then and the fun will rearly begin......

DeletedUser

15 tribes is a bit much imo but thanks for loading these up. They look nice and I assume they will only get better as we grow.

DeletedUser

thanks for going thru the effort so early in this world.

DeletedUser

Why doesn't the dominance map work? oh well.

It does work, just no tribe has hit the min level yet to show up on the map. Look at the bottom of the map for details. This min will change as the world grows, Alex knows what he's doing, he's been doing a very good job with w25 for a while now.

DeletedUser

Reminder:

Spamming this thread will not result in a good outcome for you.

DeletedUser

Updating Maps have run all of the map makers out of town :(

Just kidding, I actually encourage people to keep making independent maps. My maps can get boring to look at after awhile (especially when you are the guy who designed the maps). So it is nice to see something new and innovative.

Although on some worlds people continue to make independent maps and on others I seem to have killed it off :)

DeletedUser

I do? :icon_confused:

:p I thought nickjer manually refreshes the maps after the first update.

I do, but my laziness has become ever more increasing in my life, mostly due to work. There are still quite a few emails that I never replied to about the maps (usually people wanting foreign worlds). It is tough when you are one of the oldest auto-updating map makers in tribal wars still. Although I think I am the only current one, unless someone has downloaded my code and got it to run (only 2 people so far have accomplished that feat that I know of).

DeletedUser

I do, but my laziness has become ever more increasing in my life, mostly due to work. There are still quite a few emails that I never replied to about the maps (usually people wanting foreign worlds). It is tough when you are one of the oldest auto-updating map makers in tribal wars still. Although I think I am the only current one, unless someone has downloaded my code and got it to run (only 2 people so far have accomplished that feat that I know of).

three!

i don't autoupdate though, I cba to set it as a cronjob since I also autodownload my world data for my tools.

http://www.bakes-coding.com/map/23/topktribes.gif

better colours than the offical w23ones though.

Anyway, great maps, don't criticize.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser59457

Can't you make the top 15 tribes map in accordance to the rankings alex bbey ;)
xx