Self-Updating Maps

DeletedUser5813

It is always interesting how these maps pan out as the world grows larger.

Who will stay on top and who will take their place is really anyones guess.

AndyJc

It is always interesting how these maps pan out as the world grows larger.

Who will stay on top and who will take their place is really anyones guess.

Yeah, as major core tribes start to fall and elite rim tribes develop

DeletedUser

yea, especially when the nobles come its very interesting to see where people noble. I hope to see a war break out between core tribes as soon as nobles are accessable.

newelijah - dont you think you have enough worlds?

DeletedUser

i think one tribe will take the middle of the world while an alliance surrounding them forms and takes them out

DeletedUser

i think one tribe will take the middle of the world while an alliance surrounding them forms and takes them out

Doubt it, with the tribes we have in the core, it'll be a while before it is dominated by one just one of them, thats if it ever happens.

Shlomzi

Doubt it, with the tribes we have in the core, it'll be a while before it is dominated by one just one of them, thats if it ever happens.

In fact I agree with him. As in a lot of worlds, a tribe or alliance dominates the core and then the rim tribes form an alliance to take them out, so it could happen here.

jstuart

I see the no.1 tribe from world one has come to W36 (DVADER)

DeletedUser

is there any possibility of seeing a map for the top 15 tribes in OD rankings?

Jake063002

With this world having no morale there is actually more incentive to noble towards the rim.
Naturally several tribes will want to control the core of the world. However I think that this will quite possibly end up being to their detriment.

As there is more room, less competition and now no morale issues on the rim I can see rim tribes making a push for the top spot sooner than they would on other worlds.

Begs the question though with the density of quality players in the core and with things being particularly easier on the rim in this world, perhaps a couple of the pre-mades should have in fact waited a few weeks before joining the world.

DeletedUser

I think you should also include the names of the players in the map "Top 15 Players" >>> down to " "Top 15 ODA Players" >> just a suggestion ..

can that be possible??

DeletedUser

Top 20 would make the map a little better imo. Shows the whole spread of Good tribes and mass recruiters.

DeletedUser

They still haven't updated :( I want to see us on those maps for once...

DeletedUser

i see myself(location) in the "Top 15 ODA players" ..

i suggest to put the names on to be well recognized .. ;)