Self-Updating Maps

DeletedUser53573

I was pointing out the idiocy in your statement.

APOC-W's profile:
Apocalypse

The Second Horseman of the Apocalypse brings War!

======================================================

"And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword."

Dukes:
Cal-
Rattlesnake8
rtrhead

Apoc-W formerly TWA-S

Standing strong against all challenges that have surfaced. With the coming of the apocalypse, the south will fly under a new banner!

The Unholy Alliance

Apoc Family
[BA] Family

The Unholy Alliance is a collection of tribal friends and family acting as one to unite, protect each other and destroy any enemy that threatens them.

When the second seal is opened, you will ride forth on a red horse carrying a sword, unleashing war and destruction. Your mission is to take peace from the earth, so that man will kill one another. The color of your horse represents the blood spilled on the battlefield.

Apocalypse

APOC-F's profile:
Third horseman of the Apocalypse: Famine

The game has moved into the next phase. Time to face Apocalypse.

Apocalypse is the merging of two W18 old school tribes: RKN and TWA. We have fought as one for a long time, we have proven our worth, loyalty and dedication. Now its time to move forward as one.

Our focus: W18. Teamwork, strategy, dedication and a good group of players to become dominant!

~๑۩۞۩๑~ APOC-F ~๑۩۞۩๑~

For all matters relating to the tribe contact:-

DUKE

Jackie Barry

Apocalypse Family
Apoc-C
Apoc-D
Apoc-F
Apoc-H
Apoc-N
Apoc-W

Allies
[BA] Family

Requirements to join:

* There is a "type of player" we take. In short, willing to NOT noble barbs, willing to kill players, willing to communicate with other team mates and willing to learn higher skills of game play. If this is you... ingame mail our admin.

Yes we do take recruits from the tribes were at war with - if you're good enough. Ingame mail one of our admins.

Apocalypse

APOC-C's profile:
The First Horseman of the Apocalypse brings Conquest!

Apocalypse is the merging of two W18 old school tribes: RKN and TWA. We have fought as one for a long time, we have proven our worth, loyalty and dedication. Now its time to move forward as one.

Our focus: W18. Teamwork, strategy, dedication and a good group of players to become dominant!

Apocalypse Family
Apoc-C
Apoc-D
Apoc-F
Apoc-H
Apoc-N
Apoc-R
Apoc-W

Allies
[BA] Family

Requirements to join:

* There is a "type of player" we take. In short, willing to NOT noble barbs, willing to kill players, willing to communicate with other team mates and willing to learn higher skills of game play. If this is you... ingame mail our admin.

Yes we do take recruits from the tribes with whom we are at war - if they are good enough.

Apocalypse

APOC-H's profile:
And lo a pale green horse; and he that sat on him was called Death, and Hades followed with him

Apocalypse Family
Apoc-C
Apoc-D
Apoc-F
Apoc-H
Apoc-N
Apoc-R
Apoc-W

Allies
[BA] Family

Requirements to join:

Yes we do take recruits from the tribes were at war with - if you're good enough. Ingame mail one of our admins.

Apocalypse

But of course, if they truly are no longer part of your family, then I guess thats officially 2 APOC tribes wiped off.

DeletedUser

Most profiles are old and left unchanged. Except when a name change occurs, because a name change usually coincides with a profile change. Socolofi's profile still says he is the leader of TWA-W, but we all know that they are now called Apoc-N and have been that for some time now. (hehe no one will get that one) Most of the people with the power to fix the profile are usually busy playing the game or helping out someone else. I think these latter problems are more important than keeping a profile up to date for the enemy, is it not? Because if MM's profile had stated that it was still at war with Aggression players then wouldn't we try to get an NAP with them even though that would be a big waste of time because they are now your friends? Anyways, updates profiles don't mean anything compared to traitors and war targets.

Warayama

Wow its nice to see the maps updating...there is a nice green patch in K95/K96...someone went Barb :icon_evil:

DeletedUser53573

Andrew Dong sure had time to change it during this series of posts.

DeletedUser

point to sword !

Your points system is clearly not worth tracking, let alone understanding.

Anyway, just to cut this conversation short: Apoc's leadership determines which tribes are and which tribes are not part of Apoc. The list I provided is the definitive list of Apoc tribes, regardless of tribal names, short-cuts, or even out of date profile pages. Thus, for the purposes of this thread, and the auto-generation of maps, that is all mar1n3c0rp5 (or whoever is managing the family assignments) needs to know.

@Sword: You can personally take responsibility for the demise of every TWA/RKN/Apoc tribe that has ever been, but is no longer, if you so wish. Whatever gets you through the night...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Andrew, please talk in shorthand. Your views are appreciated but mate, sometimes i have to get the dictionary out to see what you are on about.

DeletedUser

And Is that such a bad thing?

Also, what words need to be looked up in a dictionary?

But i will am not one to be haughty in my behavior. If we were being perfidious i would certainly not approve.

DeletedUser

Theres nothing wrong with long posts as long as they are interesting. I'm yet to find Andrews posts boring so it's all good. Now on topic please.

DeletedUser

i dont know if this was already mentioned, but when i looked at K dominace map some K's didnt have any text in them. I dont know if it was just me or if its a program thin

DeletedUser

The first and second largest player in each K are listed. The 15 players that have the largest K dominance have their villages shown on the maps.

bomberace101

I think he was on about the tribe dominance rattlesnake as the tribes need to have a minimum of 10 mil points in the K to show as dominating it. If no tribe has over 10 mil then it is left blank

DeletedUser

2 Ks for me. I predict Apoc will gain dominance over K36 within the next month.

DeletedUser

I think families need to be updated (or we wait a few days then update since members are in flux right now)

IM-2 changed name to 'Wrath' but it doesnt show as part of MIM, etc.

bomberace101

Then again Wrath isn't part of the MIM family anymore...

Once everything settles down i'll update it to see who's left where.

bomberace101

Macman you don't know who i have to contact for invite to Apoc do ya? Or is there different ones for each Apoc tribe?