Self-Updating Maps

mar1n3c0rp5

It appears I am the updater for World 61's maps.

These are made by nickjer. You can also check families, other world's maps, and make a donation to keep the site running here.

Tribal Maps
[SPOIL]
topktribes.png

toptribes.png

topavgtribes.png

topnoblers.png

[/SPOIL]

Player Maps
[SPOIL]

topkplayers.png

topplayers.png

topkaplayers.png

fastnoblers.png

[/SPOIL]

Non-Family Maps
[SPOIL]
Dominance Map
in-progress.jpg

Top 10
top10-5.jpg

[/SPOIL]

Family List
[SPOIL]

Notify me of any family tribes and I will update them as promptly as possible.

My definition of a family will be:
1. What the Head of the Family tells me
2. Common names of legitimate tribes
3. What I see, read or know!

Family Exceptions
I will refuse to add a family if:
1. Tribal profiles do not reflect a family/ranking tribe does not verify
2. Neither tribe is in the top 20

-----------------------------------
Current Families as of 20:34 05/05/2012

Noodle,Rice
WASP,MWASP
Gians,G!ans,Glans
CENSOR,=D-N=
TKT,TKH
S²,Tsu,BURN
SP,SP2
~KD~,+~KD~+

[/SPOIL]

Map Guidelines
[SPOIL]
----------------------------------------
Dominance Map:
A top player or tribe in a continent must have as many or more points
listed on the map in a single continent to be displayed.

In the player dominance map the villages for the 15 players with
the most points in a continent are displayed (due to color issues).

Nobling Map:
This map updates every 24 hours with the noblings that occured in
last day. It doesn't count villages nobled by its actual owner.
The top 15 tribes are displayed in the background with the villages
nobled in the past 24 hours showing as big squares in the foreground.

Fastest Noblers:
(# villages conquered since first nobled village)/(time since first
nobled village). Basically it shows the rate of ennoblements in
units of villages per day for the fastest players since their first
nobled village. Again, this doesn't count villages nobled by its own
owner.

Top Points per Player Tribe Map:
Basically shows what the title says. (# points)/(# players) in each
tribe. A tribe needs more than 5 players to be shown (that is to weed
out the tribes with 2 or 3 high point players). This map is a great map
to find where the elite tribes are, because mass recruiting tribes
will plummet in the list.

[/SPOIL]

Last edited:

mar1n3c0rp5

Jirki please sticky.

PS I remember when you were still just a forum mod for W18 :icon_razz:

Look at you now!:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I'd have loved to do it if I had the time to.
Thanks for doing it. <3

mar1n3c0rp5

It's no problem. As this is going to be my new home world, might as well. :icon_razz:

I will be downloading the map making code, so any suggestions for maps will be looked into.

mar1n3c0rp5

PM me a list of the premades you wish to see, and I will make it as soon as I can.

DeletedUser91842

Family Tribes:

NORDS and NORDZ
OREOS, ORE0S and 0REOS
-CMC- and ~CMC~
DX and DX2
1ns4n3 and 2ns4n3
.D.C. and .D.C.2
~ZUES~ and ~ARES~
CTRL and CTRL@

Put these on the site if you want they are all in the top 20. I couldn't find any in the top 100.

DeletedUser

You can put the maps up now, so we would see them as soon as they are updated

DeletedUser

They need the parameters reset, continent dominance is set to a minimum of 1 million points, player dominance is the same (even more ridiculous, it will be a while before anyone hits 1 mil).

mar1n3c0rp5

Yeah. I wonder if mar1n3c0rp5 set them?

Which is What I have been waiting for. The parameters were changed but they have not updated as of since. I dd not expect it to be this long, but as I am off to work I will add them.

mar1n3c0rp5

Maps added. They are spoiled by category, while noble related maps spoiled further due to no nobles on the world.

DeletedUser

Ya I hate the spoilers...so much nicer to just be able to open the page and see them.

mar1n3c0rp5

Ya I hate the spoilers...so much nicer to just be able to open the page and see them.

And what is you're argument against them? Because you have to click a few more times? I added the spoilers so that other players are given the option to see what they want. Not everyone is interested in tribe maps or vice versa. If you wish to see them all simply click the button. If your argument is it decreases the size, it is a very small change, and the maps are set to be zoomed as soon as they update.

DeletedUser

And what is you're argument against them? Because you have to click a few more times? I added the spoilers so that other players are given the option to see what they want. Not everyone is interested in tribe maps or vice versa. If you wish to see them all simply click the button. If your argument is it decreases the size, it is a very small change, and the maps are set to be zoomed as soon as they update.

Your argument is invalid. Just as easy to only scroll to a certain part of the page :icon_rolleyes: I also don't just "click" a button...have to click 3, I tend to look at all 3 every day(yes I am aware there are only 2 right now, but it will be 3 when the noble map is added).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Zoom in, too early for wide spread :p.

And uhm, Don't like the idea of spoiler within a spoiler. One spoiler should be fine :D

Last edited by a moderator:

mar1n3c0rp5

And when the noble map is added, the spoiler will be removed. How can you say my argument is invalid? If I am a tribeless player who wants to see only the player maps, why should I have to scroll through all the tribe maps to get to where I want. And vice versa. I prefer to give the player the option. It condenses the thread, with 2 clicks it would be the same as if they were not there. You would still have to scroll to see the player maps if you opened the tribe maps, so I still fail to see your argument against them. Is it because you don't like the sound of your mouse clicking? :lol:

Last edited:

mar1n3c0rp5

Zoom in, too early for wide spread :p.

And uhm, Don't like the idea of spoiler within a spoiler. One spoiler should be fine :D

I am waiting for the map to update, the zoom has already been set.
As for the second spoiler, as stated in my previous reply, it will be removed as soon as nobles are out, but seeing as I am not watching the map 24/7 I'd rather have it up and not in the way than not up at all. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

And when the noble map is added, the spoiler will be removed. How can you say my argument is invalid? If I am a tribeless player who wants to see only the player maps, why should I have to scroll through all the tribe maps to get to where I want. And vice versa. I prefer to give the player the option. It condenses the thread, with 2 clicks it would be the same as if they were not there. You would still have to scroll to see the player maps if you opened the tribe maps, so I still fail to see your argument against them. Is it because you don't like the sound of your mouse clicking? :lol:

So how many of the players here are only ever going to look at the player map? I would say there are alot of people who look at the tribe map and the nobling map more than anything. I would also say there will be far more players in tribes than tribeless. It isn't like I am the only one who is saying no to it. Others said they don't like them or "whats with the spoilers" I just think that the spoilers are a pain on here. Most worlds don't have them spoiled anyways...I think you should get the mod to either poll it or not do it at all.