Self-updating maps

alex02dsa

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Update time: UTC 00:00. Maps are already zoomed in for better view and entrace requirements are lowered. Let me know if you want to include any tribe families.

Tribe K Dominance

topktribes.png

Top 15 Tribes

toptribes.png

Top 15 ODA

topkaplayers.png

Top 15 Players

topplayers.png

Top nobling tribes in last 24h

topnoblers.png

Player K Dominance

topkplayers.png

Fastest noblers/day

fastnoblers.png

Average points/player

topavgtribes.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Need Spoilers

But Beautiful

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92617

Any way to copy this? would like to post these auto updating maps in tribe forums..?

DeletedUser83995

Any way to copy this? would like to post these auto updating maps in tribe forums..?

Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but I believe you can just right click and "copy image address" and it will work. If not you will have to go to the website that produces the maps.

alex02dsa

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but I believe you can just right click and "copy image address" and it will work. If not you will have to go to the website that produces the maps.

You can get the link by right click on the image and open it on a new tab, however I suggest not to do that yet. This link will change soon as I am porting the maps to another system based on node.js

DeletedUser92617

So copy the address basically then what do you do so a map appears for people instead of a link?

alex02dsa

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Maps moved. Links updated in the first post. Maps should be much more stable now.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Add Antx and Antxx as family tribes if you could please. Much appreciated.

Squela

​The families were ungrouped and we might need to expand the map soon