selfmade maps

DeletedUser

The point of being in a tribe is to defend each other/provide support. However, when your tribe/allies are in your area...you can't expand. This is as much a personal game as it is a tribe game.

I would love to have fellow Members in my area, if your ally is 10 hours away and your enemy is 4 hours away and he launches a nuke, you are screwed.

DeletedUser97235

You really are new to the game...

1.If you have a member in your 10x10,how do you expect to expand?
2.You don't need support early on,just dodge and farm.
3.Sharing your farms with others is not good,you need that rec.
4.All players in a tribe spread out will be able to expand in their own area,without disruption,makes a better set-up for the late game.

DeletedUser

You really are new to the game...

1.If you have a member in your 10x10,how do you expect to expand?
2.You don't need support early on,just dodge and farm.
3.Sharing your farms with others is not good,you need that rec.
4.All players in a tribe spread out will be able to expand in their own area,without disruption,makes a better set-up for the late game.

I am not selfish, there are always ways to expand, there is loads of inactives in my 10x10, and I wouldn't mind sharing :)

DeletedUser

en55false.jpg

DeletedUser97235

I am not talking 10 hours i am talking 10x10.

If your enemy launches a nuke,dodge it...if they launch a train,snipe it...If you need support call upon players NEAR your 10x10,and they send with pally,probably landing before the enemy train.

DeletedUser

I am not selfish, there are always ways to expand, there is loads of inactives in my 10x10, and I wouldn't mind sharing :)

At this time there are 6 players in your 7x7 that are over 100 points (which means a barracks is built)

You may want to consider taking as much as you can since these guys are obviously taking your resources

DeletedUser

At this time there are 6 players in your 7x7 that are over 100 points (which means a barracks is built)

You may want to consider taking as much as you can since these guys are obviously taking your resources

Trust me I have a Barracks and I am Farming a Barb, so I am ok, I missed out about 3-4 critical hours of gametime.

DeletedUser84906

Lame.

This is the worst player made maps thread out there.

DeletedUser

^agreed
i care more about the barbarian villages than what's happening here, that was the point i was trying to make

DeletedUser

I would love to have fellow Members in my area, if your ally is 10 hours away and your enemy is 4 hours away and he launches a nuke, you are screwed.

Ever heard of supporting with a pally? And how about back-timing? :icon_wink:

Seriously, stop writing in the forums for a while. Instead read the forums and learn the game, there´s some great advice here which can be found fairly easy if you just dig em up. You´re obviously new to this game (and tbh I´m also getting sick of the spam you´re causing here) so I´m just saying this to you to help you out.

I´m sure everyone here agrees with me, but they´d just rather keep on flaming you because you´ve been giving them good laughs over the past few days so they haven´t bothered to say this. Follow my advice and save yourself months of learning time.

If someone here says it´s not good to have blue in your 10x10, they say it for a reason they think is so obvious that it needs no further explaining (as it is). Many here have tried to give you good advice but all you do is that you brag about yourself and how your noob tactics are teh bestest ever seen, so why would they want to help you any further after being such an ass to them?

I haven´t seen one good post you´ve made so far. All you´re doing is making a clown out of yourself. Embrace the truth, you are a newb. Learn from those who actually know what they´re doing.

Now go read the forums and zip it.

Sincerely,

-Extolsia

DeletedUser97235

Read that more than once george...Good advice,seeming that you have not heeded mine hidden in my flames

DeletedUser93439

^agreed
i care more about the barbarian villages than what's happening here, that was the point i was trying to make

Are YOU on this world? I'm gonna make a run for it :lol:

DeletedUser

Way to kill this thread Georgey boy.

1. There's a multi quote button next to the quote button.. I suggest you use it because who ever takes over w55 moderating doesn't deserve to clean up after the shit you leave.
2. Player made maps don't include maps you pulled off twstats with no changes been made. Unless you made twstats, you didn't make that map.
3. Your map is too big. Read the forums rules before posting here again...

As for your tribe... its lame. Have you ever brought beer to a party then tell people to help themselves.. you'll find your twofour will quickly turn too 2-4. That's why experienced players will ask their recruits to bring their own beer if they plan on getting wasted. And if your members don't plan on getting wasted, good luck getting support when the attacks start pouring in.

Also, what happens when everyone off your members has a ram speed attack but only one is real... Might as well be across the world cuz none of you nubs will be sending out support ;)