Sell your Soul W45 going cheap!!

*THE ROCK*

What is your soul worth??

What is the difference in being a spy and or, selling out to the enemy?

Would you turn your back on those who have fought beside you, who have looked up to you, supported and followed you?

W45 souls going cheap.

If anyone would like to know W45 has had some dramatic changes over the past 48 hours.

Unbeknown to the loyal members in the tribe, or their allies, ONE! council have up and left to join with the enemy OMEN. Attacks were first initiated by some of the ex ONE! players, (now OMEN) which caused a lot of animosity toward those who left them "high and dry"..

The argument I have received are things like "the tribe was dead anyway". I think this falls onto the leadership onus.
Leadership should kick those inactives and people that do not participate. Not leave for the enemy then commence to attack those brothers that they once fought alongside. There were 18 tribe members that they took to the enemy, doesnt seem to dead to me.

Whatever reasons and justifications people can come up with I can never understand (even if there is only one person active in your tribe)
how anyone can turn their back, on those that trust them and follow them to the end...

Cry 'Havoc', and let slip the dogs of war;

DeletedUser

So you think we should have stood strong by you? After you went MIA not once, but twice in the heat of a major op against you.

When you abandon your acct at a time of crisis you are abandoning your fellow tribemates.

Then you come and cry foul, when you decide to play and we are not there for you?

Sadly, your example is ONE of many that took place within our tribe. We could have lived through your episode of putting your head in the sand when the attacks came rolling in. We could have lived with you giving up your acct. to Elfspice and others to sit during the darkest hours, but not when several people did the exact same thing. Not when 3 accounts larger then yours made the same decision.

It's always such a strange coincidence that when attacks come strong, people have sudden real life situations to deal with, yet when times are good in the game, activity is strong.

So who moved? Was it just the strongest, largest accounts? No, you can see quite clearly that it isn't. The accounts that had the opportunity to come with us are those that stood strong in the face of pressure. That did not crumble and cower to the enemy, allowing their tribemates to pick up the slack.

If only the largest accounts came with us, then maybe, just maybe your story could possibly look a little better. But, no, that is not the case. We excluded large accounts that did not have the courage and took small accounts that did.

So we are wrong for not helping those that would not help themselves?

How will I ever live with it?

Quite easily actually.

*THE ROCK*

I am not sure why you are personally attacking me, it seems as though you are sensitive to being a Rat..

I am still playing my account, and I think proven haven't abandoned, it at the worst time of the game. Leadership has left, taken 18 members and dumped the responsibility on me. (not even a council member) ..

In the last few days since our trusted duke (who let the enemy have shared access to our forums) turned his back and joined the enemy, MID WAR!!

My ODD has almost doubled..

Now if someone was going to abandon their account in a time of crisis, now would be the time. But oh, yes you abandoned and joined the enemy....

So who moved? Was it just the strongest, largest accounts? No, you can see quite clearly that it isn't. The accounts that had the opportunity to come with us are those that stood strong in the face of pressure. That did not crumble and cower to the enemy, allowing their tribemates to pick up the slack.
Who did move.?? Looking at the stats of a few of them, i could only make out it was the ones that were sniffing your :wood::booty:

Do you know the difference between right and wrong yet??

Anyway I am just letting the people know what happened in W45

You slid it through on the tribe, I do not see your announcement about anything here either??

Dont try and defend something that is so obvious, you couldnt even post it to the public.

Grow some :cata::cata:'s maybe and learn to fight. (at least to backtime) LoL ~Imagine getting your backtime backtimed..

Tribe dukes take the good with the bad.. Not just jump ship the first sign of blood LoL

DeletedUser

LOL

Someone annoyed they wont be here at the endgame phase ????

One players iniated attacks on me then had the guile to send me messages saying i was a rubbish player , inactive. Well that 'inactive' , Rubbish player is now nobling their villages. Ironic eh ?

DeletedUser

In the last few days since our trusted duke (who let the enemy have shared access to our forums) turned his back and joined the enemy, MID WAR!!

Now you are going to resort to complete fabrication?

Bhadtday1 is also suggesting that I was working with OMEN the whole time, which is about as true as what you are saying.

Anyhow... what does it matter. You will be crushed soon enough.

DeletedUser

I feel like I should say something. Not sure what...Guess I'll start by saying sorry to Pap for not following him to Omen like I said I would. I feel bad but I had been dreading coming online more and more everyday. When I saw that the merge had taken place it was another "man I don't want to do this anymore" moment. I spent the next few hours thinking it over and came to the conclusion that there was no reason why I shouldn't just call my game right now. So, that's what I'm doing. Sometime in the next few days there will be a few hundred more barbs about ;) (Ghalen should like that) :D.

As for the whole merge thing. It was as much my doing as it was Papoomio's, he asked my opinion all the way and I gave him honest answers, I was with him all the way. I still think that it was the right decision. Now all the best players are on the same side, things should go smoothly now. The thing is is that the plan all along was to take the 30 or 40 best players merge and noble the world, making it the quickest world to end. And congratulation's to Omen they are going to do it.

Leading up to the merge Pap asked me to help him with a list of 15 players, he negotiated them up to 15 from just 5 or so. I think that alone says a lot about the kind of guy he is. He could had just went with the 5 that Omen wanted. Anyway I started looking at the member list for One, and I realized there was no way I could make any list. I told him I didn't know how to judge people, which in a way is true. The actual truth is I didn't think there was 15 guys that really did all they could do in the War we were having. I let Pap make the decision, looking back I think he did a good job. The only one I feel for is bhandtay1 as the guy worked his but off at times, had his coplayer run out of town and had more than one player around him delete. All that combined with a ton of incoming, with no end in sight, can and will really bring someone down, make him want to just give up. I applaud him for still being there, and if your reading this bhant, I'm really sorry how things have turned out for you, you definitely got the raw end of the stick.

Any way I want you all to know I've enjoyed playing Tribal Wars with you guys and I wish everyone in W45 the best of luck. Live happy and healthy lives. Farewell to you all.

Elfspice

DeletedUser

bad decision

i was moving in omen for one day but i saw that like Rock said i couldnt lived with myself if i stayed there.

fighting with Omen for such a long time and then to join them it seems like immorale to me and that's why i deleted the acc. this world left me with a very bad taste. i dont think that our tribe was a dead one, Omen has a lot of inactives too but they managed to take them all but we run for a merge with them.

Pap offered me a chance to be in the tribe that will win the world but like a wise man say :

Better die standing than to live life on your knees

i knew that some of them will say that they are equal in that so called tribe but this is my opinion.

P.S.: whome 23 do you still wanna kick me out of the tribe?:)) i am waiting in support world AGAIN.:)))

DeletedUser

Lol this is likey to give ,my tribe more time, one were promising an allaince with a tribe that wanted a merge, then wanted to attack us because we said no.
I actually now have alot of respect for one, or atleast tgose that are still there

angrim

Elfspice, shame to see you go. I'd been looking forward to eventually fighting you, but when I heard that you were going to join us I was glad to hear that another top player would be making it to the end of the world with us. We never really fought, but I watched your progress and was impressed.
Good luck on your next world :)

DeletedUser

Elfspice, you will be missed my friend. I was really bummed when you changed your mind about things.
I didn't take Bhandtay with us because he abandoned his account at the worst possible time and said he was quiting unless we got him a co-player.
Having said that if you had felt strongly enough, I would have brought him, because as you know I never made any major moves without you.

In retrospect, I'm very glad that we didn't bring him. He has sent me mails wishing death and/or serious illness to my children. I think that is out of line. This is still just a game.

Elf, I have played with a lot of great players in this game, but you had all the best qualities, top notch technical skills plus un-rivaled activity levels. You were a true tour-de-force.
You will be missed.

DeletedUser

rock i did my bit the rest of the tribe didnt i sold out nobody only inactive noob heads who hid behind us players that actually clicked that little button which has attack written on it. i never got a report forwarded to me by most of one but since ive left ive seen a number of attacks from idiots who are angry at the fact we finally started looking after ourselves.

Papoomio has done no wrong he looked after himself after months of looking after a tribe c***s only a few did their part and i am behind him all the way

and as for elf you are what i would call a brother on this game a real guy and i will call you my mate and hope to play alongside you once again the same goes for baz i will miss both of you noobs :p

DeletedUser

elf rocks, no doubt.:axemen:i hope we start a new world with baz and elf to rim everybody:axemen:

DeletedUser

@Ijustinrapid

So you would rather stand and fight but your deleting your account ????

Yh hypocrite ???

DeletedUser

with our best player in Omen or deleting i have no option and lets not forget that i had been in Omen for one day but i couldnt lived with myself if i stayed there. if i wanted i would have been there at the end of this world but i care too much at my friends from One that i leave behind.

that is not hypocrisy its just FAIR PLAY. its just a game and i am not a traitor.

simply as that.

*THE ROCK*

with our best player in Omen or deleting i have no option and lets not forget that i had been in Omen for one day but i couldnt lived with myself if i stayed there. if i wanted i would have been there at the end of this world but i care too much at my friends from One that i leave behind.

that is not hypocrisy its just FAIR PLAY. its just a game and i am not a traitor.

simply as that.

You cant say the best player is in omen or deleting..

I think if that were the case they would still be with us, fighting instead of hugging the enemy..

I am not sure what your ign is, but the forums are alive, admittedly I am seeing some reports posted from players that I didnt know existed, but I dont think it is a bad thing.

Come have some fun. Its amazing that a few of their active players are really shooting backwards with the points.

DeletedUser

omen suck, they just nobled a 900 point village, thats pathetic

DeletedUser93612

medion123 omen suck, they just nobled a 900 point village, thats pathetic

Lol If U didnt have only 100 points i would have made it my duty to rim ur sorry behind prolly for the millionth time

On a Another matter it saddens me truely that baz and elf (two of the best players of ONE) decided to quit i would play anytime with baz on any other world again and what i have seen from elf him too.Just one thing that i dont understand if people thought there havent been enough fighting i think the first thing that would cross my mind is too keep on fighting to hopefully rectify that matter (quitting and deleting not gonna DO That u actually compounds the problem and making it even more easy to end it).

U can not blame and fault the One players that are now in OMEN for leaving one and being labeled as backstabbers and traitors as they wouldnt have done so if they werent sorta pushed to that line of thinking if the rest of those that were left behind did their part towards ONE's cause. The people that went to OMEN were the ones that attacked the MOST so they were far from chickens and taking the easy way out i am getting fed up with that kind of thought process. I was surprised as hell when i got to hear of this but i accepted the decision made by the leaders so i urge everyone to see this to what it IS, ITS a GAME for crying out loud.

Peace Out

Kristan Walkers43

DeletedUser

You cannot call us traitors because we were One!

The only people doing anything .

Excluding a few that deleted

DeletedUser

Lol If U didnt have only 100 points i would have made it my duty to rim ur sorry behind prolly for the millionth time
Walkers43

Well one of your members thinks 900 pointers are worthe taking. I would nevernnoboe such a low village. Tis the mark of a noob