Sell your Soul W45 going cheap!!

DeletedUser93612

Well one of your members thinks 900 pointers are worthe taking. I would nevernnoboe such a low village. Tis the mark of a noob

Lol U the noob, the guys are getting rid of low pointers so we can get the number of players down smart ass and u tooo small even for that :) and maybe before u reconsider making any further future plans on tw learn to type communicative skill an essential part of it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well one of your members thinks 900 pointers are worthe taking. I would nevernnoboe such a low village. Tis the mark of a noob

are you thick or just a few barrels short of a pub, we are trying to end this world and that means nobling out suck faces like you that think getting res pits up to level 30 before barracks is how to play this game.

go play sims or theme hospital this aint for you

nooooooooooooooooooooooob

DeletedUser

actually i NEVER build res pits up to 30, i always have more troops than points, i build only what i need. also i think it is you who are the noobs, mass recruiting tribe recruiting thier enemies, rather than fighting to the end. ...
yes i must be the noob for actually restarting every time just to keep the player count up slightly. my whole tribe say they will not quit, they will simply restart everytime they are nobled.
so thats all my tribe and who knows how many others? if people are determined to stay in the game then there may be enough players to keep this world open for a while

DeletedUser

actually i NEVER build res pits up to 30, i always have more troops than points, i build only what i need. also i think it is you who are the noobs, mass recruiting tribe recruiting thier enemies, rather than fighting to the end. ...
yes i must be the noob for actually restarting every time just to keep the player count up slightly. my whole tribe say they will not quit, they will simply restart everytime they are nobled.
so thats all my tribe and who knows how many others? if people are determined to stay in the game then there may be enough players to keep this world open for a while

Any experienced player would not join a world a year into it and keep restarting.

W54 would be an easier approach. No 10million + players there.....

DeletedUser93612

Lol Medion123 if only ur talk is as big as ur gameplay lol u stuck on 100, now that the rim is basically covered everywhere by Omen u WILL Be nobled Like 5-10 hrs after bp ends on ur sorry behind from restart so enjoy u acting like a typical 13 year old kid u are so please someone close to this guy end his misery and restart in Northeast so i can enjoy killing u for myself

walkers43

DeletedUser

haha, i think im not far off being most hated one 2 worlds now, im doing well :p

DeletedUser93612

Nah Mr Ultimate NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB medion123 :icon_eek: u too puny to be even CONSIDERED to be HATED so no u far from it :( how dissapointing that must be :icon_neutral: for U, U would be embarrassment for the WORD Hate so by all means spew some more nonsensical nonsense out as its kinda amusing

angrim

To be fair, he did have around twice as many troops as points. Although that doesn't do much to a full nuke, and he apparently didn't know how to cut a train, so he might as well have had no troops. Players like him just provide a moments amusement once a week for the players who are winning. Although by posting here he does manage to stretch it out to be several minutes of amusement, so he has achieved beyond most of his tribe.

DeletedUser

Doesn't seem to recognize that no morale = easy village.

Bp can only protect you for so long :D

*THE ROCK*

You cannot call us traitors because we were One!

The only people doing anything .

Excluding a few that deleted

I am not sure what you base your information on,
Listing the traitors here, I can not see a lot of them listed as "doing something" when it comes to the way of enoblements against the enemy..

fishzilla699
morg666
xenthyl
Moorey78
bighowlingwolf
RW120
Otto-matic
Sonicbubba
uhakem
changed
Poparoni
Papoomio W45
EnderGed

One against Omen
On. Login No. of conquers (2244)
1. Papoomio W45 279
2. † Elfspice 201
3. † Al-prince 132
4. bhandtay1 120
5. nebeski11 118
6. *THE ROCK* 104
7. † bazhabit 89
8. olderthanewe 80
9. Poparoni 80
10. EnderGed 71

11. Mitsche 71
12. marcusopus 64
13. fishzilla699 61
14. baronjacuzzi 60
15. Mazulite 43
16. Roadtrash 42
17. sharpobjects 42
18. † AdzDev 39
19. Rwoy 37
20. Vermigli 36

DeletedUser

what you have too look at also is not just enoblements but also taking on sits to snipe for people who cant or just cant be bothered. setting up ops. communicating, and even just plain trying to do something all of they guys that didnt recieve an invite failed on on of these and therefor got left behind

sorry it sucks but it was there own fault

*THE ROCK*

what you have too look at also is not just enoblements but also taking on sits to snipe for people who cant or just cant be bothered. setting up ops. communicating, and even just plain trying to do something all of they guys that didnt recieve an invite failed on on of these and therefor got left behind

Received an invite!!????

You talk like it was some exclusive party??

It is laughable really..

You are making reasons why people got "selected" to be traitors..

Baz deleted, Elf deleted, everyone thinks they are good people. Thats because they are good people. They can play the game and when it came to the crunch, could not turn their backs and sell their soul for the easy option.. They are not traitors.

I am not upset I did not get an invite for a second time around. I did not accept it the first time, why would I now!!??
MORON!

[sarcasm] You guys can sure hold your head up high at the end of this world. [/sarcasm]

There is someone famous you may know or not know his story, get the book, or look in the mirror even. Benedict Arnold..

ciao.

DeletedUser

Received an invite!!????

You talk like it was some exclusive party??

It is laughable really..

You are making reasons why people got "selected" to be traitors..

Baz deleted, Elf deleted, everyone thinks they are good people. Thats because they are good people. They can play the game and when it came to the crunch, could not turn their backs and sell their soul for the easy option.. They are not traitors.

I am not upset I did not get an invite for a second time around. I did not accept it the first time, why would I now!!??
MORON!

[sarcasm] You guys can sure hold your head up high at the end of this world. [/sarcasm]

There is someone famous you may know or not know his story, get the book, or look in the mirror even. Benedict Arnold..

ciao.

lol only person i turned my back on was elf and baz but they didnt want to join and were barely interested in the rest of the tribe baz started attacking Rwoy coz he didnt do much and elf started clearing olderthanwe villas for internaling.

enjoy you next world and the rest of your life dont make this a big deal coz the only players i gave a damn about are either with me in Omen or deleted.

peace out yo

DeletedUser

I gotta say baz's decision that we turned against the tribe after what he done to rwoy was hypocritical.

However, Elfspice is one great player and I would love to play with him again.

*THE ROCK*

Rock I sat your account enough that burned myself out.

Lols..

We were P-ctrl. We fought a tribe 3x our size being Fremen.

We were victorious..!:icon_cool:

Then We fought Omen.

We joined One..

I have been frontline to Fremen and Omen's largest players since the start of this world.

My first Omen village was taken on the 19th of August 2010
I have nobled 102 Omen villages since then.

42 of them were from Omens no 1 player Mitsche.

1x most villages taken on the world being 12. All Omen villages..

5x Defender of the day. Even mitsche has this only once.

Nobles Faith. You have defeated 100 noblemen so far.

Apart from Papoomio W45, I would be surprised if you can find anyone
with stats close to that who went across to Omen.

All of this when no one was sitting my account. So dont talk to me about being burnt out. LoL
And yes I have looked at enoblements, ops etc. As you can see. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

hush boy, the Men are talking.

you know you justify your mediocrity for determination. some players have it, some dont. and dont go "im troops>points" speech thats the most scratched rationalization ive read anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
LOL. One was a good tribe as was CATS as was all the others that merged into Omen to make it the winning tribe. Makes me think of soapies. LOL where the divorced fathers marry the daughters of the exwives. Just amazing how the plodders turned out to be the only ones still playing. Maybe they didnt realise the game was over when One folded. The guys in Omen that came from ONE did not merge. They were forced into surrender because the good fighters in One had left. Merging is losing. Your tribe was.... and is no more = loss.

Last edited: