SEmi pre made tribe

DeletedUser

LoL, I have never been rimmed after BP finished, except for W/27.

So once I do get rimmed I am usually out in the K/72 K/22 K/28 K/78 and beyond. :(

ryan the robin

i have never been rimmed

i never join straight away i am on 24/7 so i can beat those players easy and then to the center

ryan the robin

in between building times lol

i can never sleep i have to take tablets to help

ryan the robin

ohhhh yeah that can get any man to sleep

lol no sleeping pills

is anyone going to join this tribe it was posted last night but it was deleted due to server crash thing

cose i think it done this too late

DeletedUser

Well, I am apart of G.O.D

So it's a no from me. Though don't get your hopes down yet, you can still mail people when the world is open to see if they will join.

DeletedUser

Yea, you're a bit late bro and the crash has weakened your chances of finding bunny soul mates. :icon_wink:

So, you're tribe can no longer be classified as a pre-made... you must go over there to sign a release waiver, and then fill out a few forms to get approval. lol

ryan the robin

yeah thats the plan

just i wanted some guys form here doe snot have to be you any guys really the guys in here tend to be fun we need fun

lots of fun hehehehhe

ryan the robin

Yea, you're a bit late bro and the crash has weakened your chances of finding bunny soul mates. :icon_wink:

So, you're tribe can no longer be classified as a pre-made... you must go over there to sign a release waiver, and then fill out a few forms to get approval. lol

lol i said it was a semi pre made ohhh we may have to do some mass recruiting in the beginning then weed out the tribe :icon_razz:

i think most tribes do this anyway

DeletedUser

i will be running a semi pre made tribe on world 39 it will be run by me and a few other good player that wont be named because they don't want to yet

the tribe has been planned for over a month now and should be ready about 20 minutes into the world
me:i am a experienced leader i have ran tribes in the top 20 of the world many times without mass recruiting i can adapt very well to my situation many will notice this when they join anyway

we will be taking in 20 members from here then more on the world

rules to join
.be active
.be good
.be good

simple if you want to join post here or mail me

how can you say your good ?

DeletedUser

My W8, W10, W16 and W21 is secret... Sry...
BTW, I know i didn't rim you...
Well... With this case i don't think if i'll join... Sry...
former world 1.

currently world 7!

check out my sig now the buttom!

ryan the robin

like me lol

my plan to build way ahead of everyone tonight hahahaha

ryan the robin

well it has not worked out due to player unable due to war laughed today so i have disbanded the tribe

if any tribes need any jobs given out i can help

i am a good player playing since world 10 noob back then mind you