Semi-Updating Maps

DeletedUser61336

Since Nickjer doesn't have anyone doing this world, or any maps for it, I figured this morning that I would perform the mediums job, and give you guys the maps roughly every day(this may or may not happen every day at the same time, get over it).

Anyway, since I am manually doing this until Nickjer gets the maps up, or until I get a server of some sorts to help host the maps myself, if there is anything the masses want me to change on the maps, preferably not color, just say so, and I will do whatever I can for you.

Here are the maps:

Tribe Dominance
[spoil]
topktribes.png
[/spoil]

Top Tribes
[spoil]
toptribes.png
[/spoil]

Top Nobling
[spoil]
topnoblers.png
[/spoil]

AVG Points
[spoil]
topavgtribes.png
[/spoil]

Player Dominance
[spoil]
topkplayers.png
[/spoil]

Top Players
[spoil]
topplayers.png
[/spoil]

Fastest Noblers
[spoil]
fastnoblers.png
[/spoil]

Top ODA
[spoil]
topkaplayers.png
[/spoil]

EDIT:
Assuming the worst case scenario, I have decided to start coding my own program to automatically deal with all of the map creation, to hopefully make whoever's job this will eventually be much, much easier. I will also be handing out the source code(I have switched over to PHP, for the simplicity of mysql, and much needed documentation on Imagick).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hmm. I used to do this on a couple of worlds. I can ask him to get them up if you like? If you want to update them, or I can if wanted?

DeletedUser105718

nickjer is trying to stop doing auto-updating maps. Unless he gets the donations for it.

DeletedUser105718

These maps aren't used a lot so early into the game anyways. If the guy can update them once every week, I'm completely fine with it. Just would love if the nobiling would be set to 3 days right off the bat.

DeletedUser112412

IDGAF sucks so bad!!!!!!

oh wait... i'm in that tribe :(

DeletedUser

eheheheh my name will be on the player dominance map soon.

DeletedUser61336

I'll say it again, I'm only doing this because I noticed nickjer hasn't done the maps for this world. If he chooses to do them, I have no issues stopping. If he doesn't, I might pick up where he left off, I honestly don't know.

DeletedUser111495

I'll say it again, I'm only doing this because I noticed nickjer hasn't done the maps for this world. If he chooses to do them, I have no issues stopping. If he doesn't, I might pick up where he left off, I honestly don't know.

Well thank you for your time and effort, i do like pretty maps :)

DeletedUser61336

It's not a problem really. I'm just trying to find an easy way to make it automated, rather than having to input stuff each and every time. :(

DeletedUser92753

Anyone know why nickjer isn't doing maps? I don't make the assumption he should or has to, I just am curious as to the story behind it.

DeletedUser61336

End of Maps (read above as well)
---------------------------------------------------------
I will be bringing the maps to a close at the end of July. Most likely no one will read this until August when the maps stop showing up and they stumble on this site. I haven't played Tribal Wars in a long time and I am currently too busy to maintain the maps much longer (mostly due to lack of interest).

I currently create and host maps for over 695 worlds. It is time consuming and I have no incentive to keep going. Now here is the catch. Due to lack of funds and trying to maintain multiple jobs in the real world, I will continue to update the maps each month if the total donations for the previous month meet or exceed $100 in donations. That means if I receive $100 by the end of July, I will extend the maps into August. If I then receive $100 by the end of August, I will extend into September.

If you think this is greed talking, then I definitely won't deny it. I've been doing these maps for almost 5 years now, so you can imagine it is about time I retire. If you want to keep me from retiring then donate and get your friends to donate. All-in-all, it's been fun and I enjoyed my Tribal Wars days :)

DeletedUser61336

I just want to say, that until I finish a working form of the program, I probably won't be updating these maps.

DeletedUser112412

I feel sorry for you :icon_sad:

IKR, we are such noobs, that we actually built max res and troops before rushing nobles... How much worst does it get... i mean seriously!!!!! its not like you actually make more resources with max res as opposed to having 2 villages at 2500 points... Ohh wait...

DeletedUser

90% of these tribes won't exist in the next 3-5 weeks, or will rapidly regress. These maps don't matter much till atleast 3 months in imo

WindyRain

90% of these tribes won't exist in the next 3-5 weeks, or will rapidly regress. These maps don't matter much till atleast 3 months in imo

A lot is going to change in 3 months with how small this world is.