Rejected Send attack goes through bot protection

.Ichigo Kurosaki.

Reaction score
First of all I heavily agree with bot protection. But what I disagree with is that when you set multiple tabs open to time an attack at a certain time and eventually at the right time press "Send attack" your attack time is depending on how quickly you show you're not a bot.

Can it be that when "send attack" has been pressed, the attack will go through and you can do the bot check right after it?

This instead of how it is now: "Send attack", needing to be fast as ... to go through the bot prevention and your attack has been delayed by x amount of seconds.

.Ichigo Kurosaki.

Reaction score
Both scenario's how it is now and how it's requested on a chard:
Untitled-1.png

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
It being before it is exactly the power of bot protection. You wouldn't be fine with us letting a bot send the attacks out and only then block it once the damage is done. You would, or should, want us to block bots before they can do that.

Validating whether or not an attack is valid afterwards just risks so many other stuff (what if a player doesn't complete it, what happens to the attack? Will we need to cancel it if he fails the first retry, entirely messing up his scheduled nukes? ... So many doom scenarios).

The suggestion is therefore rejected, I'm afraid.