Sending Support Debate

DeletedUser

yes its time for another LordKylar fueled Debate about [spoil]SENDING SUPPORT[/spoil]

right ok now there are multiple ways to send support

3 ways i know of but what iw ant to know is which one is typically the best way to do it
now dont get me wrong i use 1 of the methords i just want to know what peoples general opinions on this matter is because there are many who prefer different methords

so i want to know who thinks which is the best way and WHY?

method Number 1

Send All In 1 Go!!!

this method is where you send all defensive units from a village to another in 1 go
such as spears swords and HC (and for those who like the cats then those to)

so you send it all in one go so that the whole support arrives at a village in 1 go and is far more effective than method number 2 if you want to make a suitable defensive stand

this method is slow and if you send from multiple villages then get it to all arrive in 1 go not in different hours as that is rather silly

method Number 2

Send In Parts!!!

Ok this method i dont generally use unless i need some support somewhere and fast
this is where from a village you send each unit in 1 go

so send spears then swords then HC then cats if you use them for Def

this is so that the you can get some support at least at the village quicker that if it were all sent in one go

this is great for you log on and find an attack heading at you and swords just arent quick enough

but it does mean that it will lack a suitable sort of force to be able to defend effectively UNLESS other support from other villages sent seperately as well arrives at same time

this does have it drawbacks as sending it can result in you losing a whole unit leaving the village who owns those troops less effective if attacked afterwards

method Number 3

The Humble Pally!!!!

now we all no about The Humble Pally being able to save the day (sometimes)

he has saved me more times than i can remember

this way relates to Method number 1 as this little unit by himself has the power god and can make the fat ass swords and cats move almost at the speed of light except much slower at 6.33 minutes per field

this is a great way to get a whole village defence to another in the fastest possible time
great to make a good stand in that village

there is one major downside to this though

and that is there is only 1 Humble Pally

and he cant be everywhere at once so he shud be placed in a village that shud in a position that is on the midlines so that you can send from the midline to the frontline in a fast time

but as you know this is effective for the 1 time village saving
but is very ineffective at doing multiple saving in 1 day unless you have him in the middle of a cluster to get him where he needs to be all the time

so there you go people all sides of my debate

now i want to know who thinks which method above is the best way or if i have missed a method then please add it with its benefits and downsides people

thanks
LK

DeletedUser

Don't like the idea of sending a full D village to another village that has a nuke coming, send support a bit from each village (maybe 1/4 or less) of the D troops inside, when they all die you can rebuild faster, instead of building one full D village from only one village you build it from multiple villages, it should even be built faster than a nuke. It also depends on your situation, if you need fast support or not, etc.

Cats... Useless without the pally weapon (bonfire) for defending.

Btw try this forum next time for such stuff.

DeletedUser

Has nothing to do with w51 specifically; moving to general discussion.

DeletedUser

:icon_cool: Gotta love how as soon as its moved to general no one posts

DeletedUser

I'd have to disagree that cats are useless without the Pally special weapon.

1000+ cats is still going to help defend a village.

Of course, if the option was available, I'd just send 4 complete D if they could all get there in time.

Really depends on the situation in hand of course...

Deleted User - 4669627

i fedex them if they HAVE to be there on time