Senile Grandmother Unaware of Contradiction

Erig

Really! I guess such villages are for special people with special needs!

Referring to the high level HQ: Why is it a negative factor in your perspective?

Given a bountiful and abundant area (or an endless bank account), the opportunity cost for investing in higher HQ levels 20+ is much plausible with the reduction in build times for future upgrades (such as the stable). As long as you have a consistent supply of resources, your start up would be more swift than normal.

Mr. Cringer Pants

Really! I guess such villages are for special people with special needs!

You realise that with stable income that its mathematically proven that an HQ rush will yield you faster recruitment and building times opposed to keeping it at 20?

You are the type to rush nobles and take a 100 point barb, i know it! Just admit it.

ashoka1

You realise that with stable income that its mathematically proven that an HQ rush will yield you faster recruitment and building times opposed to keeping it at 20?

You are the type to rush nobles and take a 100 point barb, i know it! Just admit it.

PPl need to change tactics with time

With P2w coming up,All you need to do is to sell resources you gonna spend on HQ 27 in PP exchange and then Build Stable and other buildings in 30 mins each by reducing construction time.

You will end up saving a lot of PP as well.

No disrespect but with P2w coming up a lot pf old strategies have become obsolete

Mr. Cringer Pants

PPl need to change tactics with time

With P2w coming up,All you need to do is to sell resources you gonna spend on HQ 27 in PP exchange and then Build Stable and other buildings in 30 mins each by reducing construction time.

You will end up saving a lot of PP as well.

No disrespect but with P2w coming up a lot pf old strategies have become obsolete

No disrespect at all but not everyone uses PP.

DeletedUser118341

PP is just another resource, similar to wood or clay or iron.

If you have an excess of wood, and need clay. Then what do you do. You head to the market and try to find a good deal.

Similar with pp. For instance if the resources saved by using the 20% discount is larger than the resources needed to make back the 30pp. Then you SHOULD be doing it. Anything else is just being stupid (okay, you don't have to actually sell if you don't want to, if you want to just spend pp that is fine afterall your funding the game).

The game has changed, anyone who can't adapt isn't good at this game, and never has been. There have been many things that have altered start-up since the beginning of TW. PP is just the latest version. Being truly good at this game isn't about following a set of instructions, it has always been, and always will be about being able to adapt with the times and with your unique situation. There is no god-build order, or god-income maximizing method(poorly worded but by this I mean maximising pits + farming), or god-OP strategy. Because each of these things rely on a variety of factors (your own activity, your opponents, your area ect...).

In the same way the questline rewards altered start-up, or how active you plan to be(although I find most people never do this - effectively atleast), so does pp.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111495

In the same way the questline rewards altered start-up, or how active you plan to be(although I find most people never do this - effectively atleast), so does pp.

Its like how people took advantage of the tombola event, some peoples growth was astonishing!

ashoka1

No disrespect at all but not everyone uses PP.

Let's compare

A player needs about 450 k resources to go to hq 27 from Hq 20

At start up even if average rate is 100,it works out to be 4500 pp for resources an average player will spend for upgrading to HQ 27.

Now if he spends 300 of those in reducing construction time of stable,he will build it much faster then at hq 27

He can keep rest 4000 or so pp and use them in game.He doesn't need to buy any pp.

Now it's alright if some old fashioned accounts make a pledge that they will not use PP,nor activate premium account or Account manager.

I still remember some Romanian players in w15 trying to play 2000 village accounts without premium.

So it can be done.

Mr. Cringer Pants

I think you might of misunderstood me.

You did not disrespect me.
I know that PP exchange is superior to HQ rush and would be wasted to rush HQ to 27 with PP.

Thanks for the detailed explaination.

DeletedUser65288

There is no god-build order, or god-income maximizing method(poorly worded but by this I mean maximising pits + farming), or god-OP strategy.

Don't lie, my strategy is godly OP and you know it.