Seraphim of Heaven (K35)

DeletedUser

The Seraphim of Heaven (SoH) are looking for members. We are a new tribe, based on light, god, and fellowship. When recruiting, we look for nearby, active members who have at least as many points as our middle member. We restrict applying for positions to those who have been in the tribe for at least a week, and members must work their way up the ladder, week by week, rank by rank. The only duke is the founder, and that's how it will stay. The second in command is Baron, and there shall be no other Barons.

The link provided above takes you to our profile. If you wish to know our rules, or wish to see our ranks in a more thorough manner, then ask and you shall receive.

And yes, right now we only have a single member. That is to be expected, as we just started.

Please only apply for membership if you're in K35 or K25. Thank you.

-Elmira Thorkveld

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Going nowhere fast. My two man tribe is better.

You can't farm active players even. Lame.

DeletedUser65609

i declare a jihad on your tribe 0.o

seriously though i play this game to get away from religion so as soon as i get near your tribe i will attack you

DeletedUser

That is your choice, but the outcome may not be to your liking.

DeletedUser

I have decided my reasoning for the rule against attacking active players should be explained.

Every active, solitary player is a potential ally, friend, or fellow tribe member. Every active, tribed player is a potential ally, NAP, or enemy. And enemies have as much chance of killing us as we do of killing them. Thus, not only are these rules good etiquette and manners, they're also necessary in survival.

DeletedUser

let me tell u this my tribe is ranked 245th with only six ppl plus we got 465 wins

DeletedUser

Needless aggression is for barbarians. Civilized people talk out their problems and use aggression as a very last resort.

DeletedUser

Needless aggression is for barbarians. Civilized people talk out their problems and use aggression as a very last resort.

Thank you for describing the key goal of tribalhugs. I will be going over there with your helpful tips and be the greatest master of them all... :icon_rolleyes:

Nevertheless... good luck finding people to join your tribe.

DeletedUser

I agreed with everything you said, until this. 'Needless aggression' is not so needless in Tribal'wars'.

DeletedUser

I agreed with everything you said, until this. 'Needless aggression' is not so needless in Tribal'wars'.

Did I say ALL aggression is needless? No, I did not. There are many instances when aggression can not be avoided or is even beneficial. Such as, when nobling to gain new villages, when training, when counter-attacking in the face of aggression from another, etc. However, when there is an abundance of abandoned villages around to pillage, and inactive players beyond count, attacking active players IS needless aggression, unless they attacked you first or threatened to do so.

DeletedUser

i don't like active players near me unless they're PA. other than that i view them as a threat so i try to kill them before they think of killing me. plus active players suck dry my farms. and there are never enough farms to go around.
just my two cents.
anyway, if you decided to call yourselves seraphim, i hope you'll do the name justice.

DeletedUser

We'll try. Seraphim are the angels who directly serve God, they take His Word to the other angels and tend to the needs of God and angels alike. If it were possible to wound an angel, seraphim would likely be the ones who healed the other angels. That is basically the theme of this tribe.