Serious problem with Declaring War.

• Thread starter DeletedUser96058
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser96058

There is a serios problem with this whole declaring war thing. instead of being used for looking at past wars, and war statistics, it is being used for spamming our tribal overview. we now how over 200 pages in our tribal overview of some tribe offering peace and then withdrawing. this is all the same person, but each time we get him banned he just makes a new account & continue's spamming.

I suggest that there should be a limit to how much you can offer peace and withdraw, i would say around 5 would be good...

I am sure that the whole Declaring war thing was not made for some player who want's to get back at a tribe that kicked him out, so he just clutters up our overview.

please do something about this, this is a serious problem in the system, and i ask that it'll be fixed ASAP, before my tribe has over 1000 pages of some tribe offering pease & withdrawing..

DeletedUser

you should put this in a support ticket as it wont be fixed by posting this here

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96058

I already have. each time, all they do is ban the player, and for 20 min we don't have any spam.

then, the same dude makes a new account, and starts all over again. when i ask whether anything can be done for the future (the future being 20 min later), they tell me no, nothing can be done. they can't even remove the spam from the overview.

so far, the person who is doing this has made a total of 5 accounts.

DeletedUser

theres nothing else they can do.
they might change the war settings on the next world, but besides banning the player thats all they can do atm

mail Morthy and suggest this for the next world

DeletedUser96058

Thats why i posted here. this type of behavior should not be tolerated, and some precautions should be set in place ASAP. it doesn't make sence that anyone can take revenge by spamming the overview. i have the right to know what is happeneing to my tribe without haveing to scroll through 300 pages of some 100 point guy offering peace and withdrawing his offer.

DeletedUser96058

how can i mail morthy? i'v never done something like this before...

DeletedUser

Morthy
theres no guarantee anything will get done but thats your best chance for fixing this

DeletedUser

If you would like to ask this in the form of a question then refer here: Questions
If you would like to phrase this as a suggestion then go here: Suggestions

You may also refer to the thread that already exists regarding this:

Discuss it here

Status
Not open for further replies.