Seriously did you block me?

DeletedUser

Did anyone block me that you guys know of? Nobody seems to respond to my posts anymore apart from AHL :(

DeletedUser

Not as many people here anymore to respond. Don't get so touchy you skirt wearing fool of a man. People don't always respond to me either, but it doesn't get under my skin :p Maybe if you got on Skype some more, people might talk to you again...

Repinski

Fraser you're not blocked. People just don't think your posts are worthy of a response. :lol:

Now get your ass on skype more.

DeletedUser

I'm still here to be a pain in the butt :icon_eek::icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Fraser, you honestly do need to be on Skype more. Forget talking about TW, just come on to have a chat with your buddies.

DeletedUser

I like how Fraser doesn't respond in here anymore after moaning about people not responding to him.

Sboh

Not as many people here anymore to respond. Don't get so touchy you skirt wearing fool of a man. People don't always respond to me either, but it doesn't get under my skin :p Maybe if you got on Skype some more, people might talk to you again...

Agreed, Everytime I ask you to come on Skype you always say 'is it important'

I MISS YOU, THAT IMPORTANT ENOUGH! :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Like I said, he came on here whining about people not responding, yet he doesn't come back to respond to them. You have to give a little to get a little. And yes, that is what she said!

DeletedUser

Well, if no one blocked you, and they just didn't pay attention to your posts, they certainly are now. That's just a very jerk-like thing to do, pay back the favor, when most likely, it was just a misunderstanding. No need to take it out on everyone else by not responding/blocking them.

DeletedUser

SF may be a lot of things but i wouldn't call him a jerk, even if he is annoying... at times