SerpK

DeletedUser

Looking for trustworthy members. We are a tribe that has just begun our quest. We are SerpK.

DeletedUser

where are you and why would people want to join?

you people really must learn to sell your tribes when you post these things.

no one reads them but still a effort should be made

DeletedUser

You don't need to. There are thousands of newbies that would fight off 10000 point people just to get into a tribe... which is probably impossible, but it could happen if the newbie accidently got 20 nobles at the start of his game...

DeletedUser

You don't need to. There are thousands of newbies that would fight off 10000 point people just to get into a tribe... which is probably impossible, but it could happen if the newbie accidently got 20 nobles at the start of his game...

:icon_eek: well they would not do much if they would only had nobles

DeletedUser

And I don't see the use in starting tribes this late in the game, it's not going to be big enough tribe out of it.

DeletedUser

And I don't see the use in starting tribes this late in the game, it's not going to be big enough tribe out of it.
I might actually... if they get loads of people from other tribes on their side by offering them baronships, dukeships and lots of resources...:lol:

DeletedUser

I might actually... if they get loads of people from other tribes on their side by offering them baronships, dukeships and lots of resources...:lol:

:icon_eek: i don`t see such a tribe working.

DeletedUser

That's because you have no vision my friend...
and this is from someone who says

DeletedUser

Actually, it could work. When I was a newbie on world 10, years ago, I would have killed any village for the chance at some resources and priviledges

DeletedUser

That's because you have no vision my friend...
and this is from someone who says

what i see is allot of spies and allot of conflicts. If i would see that all members are dukes and barons i would left the tribe fast.

DeletedUser

Yes, there will be lots of spies... but the tribe would be so disorganised, it wouldn't be worth it. I am not championing the cause of this type of tribe, I am merely trying out my arguing skills... sorry.

DeletedUser

THERE! It's THERE, not THEIR!
Sorry, now I'm being an insane english teacher. You really don't want to see my headteacher thing on here...:lol:

DeletedUser

lol sorry but English is not my 1. language besides you made a spelling error as weal.

DeletedUser

How dare you insult me... I have the greatest command of the English language ever. I bet you don't know what monoisticalism is do you... no, you don't

DeletedUser

You Said I Made A Spelling Error! And Stop Adding Lol To The End Of Each Post!

DeletedUser

Yep, well done! I was wondering how long it would take... sorry if I insulted you there