Server ... almost done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser103768

One hour later, still not fixed. :icon_eek:

I got trains to snipe :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Inno games really should make a scheduling system for when this happens.... I dont have time to wait around until the game catches up and lets me play again....

DeletedUser103768

That's not scheduled maintenance. Even the troop queues are "stuck".

DeletedUser108472

So many updates this fast, the game is less playable now than when i began playing, how is anyone really surprised? Just keep buying more premium points and I'm sure it will all get sorted out.

DeletedUser102425

So many updates this fast, the game is less playable now than when i began playing, how is anyone really surprised? Just keep buying more premium points and I'm sure it will all get sorted out.
I doubt it has anything to do with the updates.
Otherwise other worlds would be down, and W75 is just fine.

DeletedUser103768

3 hours, 3 #$%&ing hours later and the only thing that seems to work is the annoying bot captcha. Hilarious.

DeletedUser102425

Ah...

Finally I can see how my nobles did. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Some weird stuff happened last night. One person from my tribe lost nukes/nobles and a villa because of it. Don't know why but his troops fought at 50% even in a religious area

DeletedUser

Screwed me up.. hard to dodge and than rebuild a wall when everything hits at once, no? Even if there was a 1 hour break in attacks it wouldn't matter because they all hit at the same time for me, same order, but all at once. Bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.