Server crashes

DeletedUser89005

With so many server crashes happening on this world what action (if any) would be taken to compensate those players who suddenly log back on to find that the nobel train that was headed to them and whom they where preparing to snipe has now been nobeled, due to the server being down?

From what i am led to believe TW cannot amend such actions and through no fault off the players involved it seems quite unfair to the victim who would lose his village/villages, granted it would be a rare occurrence but none the less it is possible. All that time/effort and in many cases money lost for a server crash. The same could be said off a player who was seconds away from dodging his troops only to find they got nuked when it crashed. I mean is there any action that would or could be taken to resolve it?

I'd be interested in hearing players views on this and what actions they would like to see implemented as a result off such crashes, and off hearing off there own experiences on this?

DeletedUser

I follow you in this.
It sucks when all your time/work/money gets wasted by a server crash.
Aldo we need to understand that they can't control or predict these crashes.
It would be nice if there was a compensation but I think it's hard to find a solution for this.

DeletedUser89005

I agree that TW does not intentionally go about creating server crashes and does all it can to prevent it, but its the aftermath off such crashes to "MR or MRS X" that can be the real victim off it, and it's the procedures and actions that follow that really interest me on it, i mean "do you just have to accept it, can nothing be re-instated" I'll admit that every case would be different and warrant different levels off actions etc, but what exactly is there in place and what exactly would you want if you where that victim off a freak occurrence off a crash?

I also agree that a solution would be hard to find, but I'm sure if enough options where created then atleast 1 could be implemented for these incidents..

DeletedUser

We should get an extra month's premium whenever it does.

llanowar

I can get on, but my attacks all show as 0-20 minutes overdue right now.

DeletedUser

same here... things are going really weird out here...
overdue-1.png
overdue-2.png
http://www.speedyshare.com/6ubUN/overdue-2.png
http://speedy.sh/YVyxG/overdue-1.png

DeletedUser106391

These crashes and general w66 server instabilities seem all too frequent at the minute!! Is there any communications from TW Staff on what is being done?? What the issues are and what time scales were looking at as this is occurring alot on this world, I'v ebeen playing TW since 2009 and have never noticed as many issues on one world as this.

On the note of Victims and Victimizers, I don't think there is much the TW staff can really do! How do you prove which player would have been able to snipe that incoming and who can't?? anyone can claim that due to the server crash they lost a vill or lost troops, neither victim or victimizer claims will be 100% certifiably true. It's one of those catch 22 situations and really sucks, but I can't see how anyone can tell between genuine and non-genuine claims.

DeletedUser

do attacks still count? or was all the farming i did right before it crashed for nothing?