Server problems?

DeletedUser

What is wrong with the server? It is timing out every other attack. I've seen much bigger wars on other servers and they've never choked like this.

This is happening to at least a dozen people that I know of. Not sure if it's limited to just people in one tribe or on one side of the conflict, but it really sucks.

Mikebro

DeletedUser

Also, seems funny that it's happening only when I try to send attacks. When I get reports or check mail or vills or incoming, everything comes up instantly, no delays, no problems. But try to send attacks and it seemingly chokes.

DeletedUser

I am doing perfectly fine with all of my attacks. Maybe its because deep down inside the server likes [V] more than XVI? :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

No problems here either. I'm sidng with Jiimmi on this one. :|

DeletedUser

I wonder if power's blistered fingers have a little something to do with it :lol:

DeletedUser

What is wrong with the server? It is timing out every other attack. I've seen much bigger wars on other servers and they've never choked like this.

This is happening to at least a dozen people that I know of. Not sure if it's limited to just people in one tribe or on one side of the conflict, but it really sucks.

Mikebro

Suck it up princess. Welcome to War.

Caveman 10345

It could just be your making excuses,

Or you need to get a better connection.

But thanks for the info. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

There is indeed a known issue. There seems to be a routing issue between the servers themselves. Using Google's public DNS (Google it:p) seems to help somewhat. Those in the UK will find it easier to connect. I believe this is due to TW upgrading servers and the game to v6.

DeletedUser

There is indeed a known issue. There seems to be a routing issue between the servers themselves. Using Google's public DNS (Google it:p) seems to help somewhat. Those in the UK will find it easier to connect. I believe this is due to TW upgrading servers and the game to v6.

At last, an intelligent response! Thanks, HL.

The Great Milenko

WHY!!!!

why maintanance right now!!!!

i got a noble train comming to me and i'm sniping it!!!

need to send to more snipes.. go check it..

I'm very pissed if the are able to noble me!!!!

Regards,Milenko

DeletedUser74958

Yeah it's ridiculously frustrating at the moment. I can't get anything done. I'm missing timing on trains, unable to launch recaps, can barely look at the map.

Oh but I see a fancy spinning new shield while it tries to load the groups! The price increase is so worth it!

DeletedUser

lmao... I can't even log on... I am sitting 2 people... one of which has timed attacks.. and another has incoming needing to be dodged and sniped... plus the normal stuff on my own account...

who do we get to kick in the taint?... (no trible pun intended I swear.. watch manswers..)

EDIT: also when we get server updates.. can we also get a cease fire because of expected down time and bugs?.. I think that would be fair rather than getting screwed out of some villages...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser86150

What about our Premiums, if most of the features don't work?